Soundtrack for the Supra (For a laugh)

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Thanks for all the replies. I was supposed to get the car yesterday but their finance department was fully booked - today it is! They can't miss their chance to try to get me to finance, or buy extended warranty. I'm showing up with a bank draft.

I have two mixes ready for the car. One is a bunch of EDM/Trap style with deep bass, and the other is 70's funk. I think I'm going to hit random on the 70's funk and let something like Green Onions or Higher Ground take me off the lot.
Congrats!:thumbsup:
Sponsored

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Two very distinct track. One gets me pumped and ready for a nice canyon drive. The other, for when I’m cruising around town.

redspencer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue Supra; Track-tuned IS350 w/ OS Giken TCD
I would think of this song/video which captures my love of Supras from the MKIV days

OP
OP
Zoomie

Zoomie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 RSX, 2021 4Runner, 2023 GR Supra 3.0MT
I rolled off the lot to the sound of the exhaust, but Daddy Cool by Boney M. might be the first song to grace the JBL's. This has been an entertaining thread ;)

CC3

First Name
C.H.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Stratosphere)
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec fans will appreciate this...
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz

Last edited:

ARAKNID

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 prem. Supra Ford F-150 Jeep Gr Cherokee
Thanks for all the replies. I was supposed to get the car yesterday but their finance department was fully booked - today it is! They can't miss their chance to try to get me to finance, or buy extended warranty. I'm showing up with a bank draft.

I have two mixes ready for the car. One is a bunch of EDM/Trap style with deep bass, and the other is 70's funk. I think I'm going to hit random on the 70's funk and let something like Green Onions or Higher Ground take me off the lot.
Green Onions!! THERE is your cruise off the lot sound. Oh, and congrats on getting your GR Supra. You are going to love it.