2020 Toyota Supra

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
thanks for the reply. Thats pretty sweet you daily that car, i assumed it was a weekend warrior haha.

Thanks for the info. I really want this exhaust. I currently have the ARK DT-S. My next step is to go catless, but I don't think it'll be as loud as the SP1R (and I want LOUD). I just don't want a ton of drone lol. But I think that usually comes hand-in-hand with exhausts. Maybe I can find someone local who has this exhaust and can let me ride with them to see how it sounds in the cab.
Did you ever switch from the ARK DT-S to the SP1R? Curious how it compares since I'm also running the ARK DT-S on my 2023 6MT.

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
Did you ever switch from the ARK DT-S to the SP1R? Curious how it compares since I'm also running the ARK DT-S on my 2023 6MT.
I have not. Still on ARK with catless. If you aren't catless with the ARK, it is a MUST. Sounds so good, especially if you pull the exhaust fuse to have those spicy cold starts.

I still am considering to get the SP1R, but not sure if it's $2500 better lol

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I have not. Still on ARK with catless. If you aren't catless with the ARK, it is a MUST. Sounds so good, especially if you pull the exhaust fuse to have those spicy cold starts.

I still am considering to get the SP1R, but not sure if it's $2500 better lol
I'm on the oem downpipe with my ARK DT-S for now, but even oem downpipe sounds so good. I was considering a 200 cell CTS Downpipe or a 400 cell Active Autowerkes catted downpipe. Not sure I'm sown with the catless because of fumes. Yeah same year on what you said. I got my ARK 3 months ago and I'm not sure it's worth selling this to get that one. I would like to hear long term reviews of the SP1R owners and their feedback.

MSport

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
Ordered mine through SpeedIndustries to save on shipping. Totally expected 8 weeks to arrive. Got lucky and they had one in stock and it shipped the next day 🤤
Sponsored