hafu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Supra
Just to update.
About a month ago, after a month of waiting for speed industry to receive my item, they told me they had received it on their end and "will have it shipped out the next day". After a couple weeks I asked for the tracking number. After another week of no response I continued to ask. I later find out they never even shipped it in the first place and that they never actually had it. They told me they have a different down pipe in stock which is ready to ship. I paid them for 2 day shipping and they told me and even stated on the invoice that I will receive it by thursday. Well, it was supposed to come the Thursday of last week, and to this day I still have not received any tracking info or the item...
Sponsored

Sup Brah

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra; 2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Just to update.
About a month ago, after a month of waiting for speed industry to receive my item, they told me they had received it on their end and "will have it shipped out the next day". After a couple weeks I asked for the tracking number. After another week of no response I continued to ask. I later find out they never even shipped it in the first place and that they never actually had it. They told me they have a different down pipe in stock which is ready to ship. I paid them for 2 day shipping and they told me and even stated on the invoice that I will receive it by thursday. Well, it was supposed to come the Thursday of last week, and to this day I still have not received any tracking info or the item...
Thatā€™s not good. I ordered some parts that were in stock last Thursday and received them yesterday. They should definitely hook you up with some in store credit for the whole ordeal, thatā€™s what good businesses do, if they mess up they make it right and then some

Amfchang

First Name
AMF
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I ordered a clear MST Intake Lid a couple weeks ago. Had issues with quality and fitment and they offered immediately to try replace it. Then after several no replies, theyā€™ve been trying to get me on the phone to convince me that Iā€™m installing it wrong and they donā€™t need to send me another one LOL.

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
I placed an order for the Resonated Touring w/ Black Tips on July 3rd through Speed Industry. By July 9th I had already contacted Speed Industry and AWE to confirm the lead time on the system and they were both citing 10 weeks from order date. Nobody has the AWE systems in stock at this point. All versions of their A90 exhaust are backordered and AWE is fabricating/drop shipping to the customers direct as the orders come in.
This was back in November, when AWE had parts ready to roll.

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Good luck getting any refund from them after they charge you and take your money for a product they don't have in stock and won't ship. Thankfully I paid with PayPal so I could open a dispute. After 8 days I got all my money back, thanks to PayPal.

KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra - 3.0 Premium (On order)
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone ordered from speedindustry?
I've had an extremely rough experience ordering from this company and was wondering if this company is even legit.
If you have ordered from here how was your experience?
I have ordered numerous times from them, and have an excellent relationship with the team. Great group of guys and I even have my car tuned by their master tuner, Jeff Payn. Definitely give them a chance.

Cheers,
-V

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I have ordered numerous times from them, and have an excellent relationship with the team. Great group of guys and I even have my car tuned by their master tuner, Jeff Payn. Definitely give them a chance.

Cheers,
-V
Same, including the Payn Performance tune.

woahken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
Nearly all my aftermarket parts were ordered from SpeedIndustry. No tax, and fast shipping speed if item is in stock. Customer service experience is great too and they responded fairly quickly (with the exception of recently, I got an email response like 1-2 days later for a general question lol but it's all good). I had one incident were my Rexpeed Spoiler came damaged, but they were able to resolve it right away.

Only complaint is that you don't really know if an item is in stock or not through their website so it's best to email and confirm. Would order from them again!

OP
OP
hafu

hafu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Supra
Nearly all my aftermarket parts were ordered from SpeedIndustry. No tax, and fast shipping speed if item is in stock. Customer service experience is great too and they responded fairly quickly (with the exception of recently, I got an email response like 1-2 days later for a general question lol but it's all good). I had one incident were my Rexpeed Spoiler came damaged, but they were able to resolve it right away.

Only complaint is that you don't really know if an item is in stock or not through their website so it's best to email and confirm. Would order from them again!
I got in touch with another customer service rep who was super helpful. The problem I had was is that they told me they had my item in stock 2 times and told me they shipped it and later found out they never had shipped it. However, when I got in touch with another customer service rep, I had a great experience and finally got my item the other day. I might give them another try but seems like a huge hit or miss with them.

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Ordered titanium coolant bleed screw yesterday. Got email around noon that it shipped today.

BTW, my OEM plastic screw failed (it split). I recommend that everyone replace theirs. Donā€™t get stranded.

Mixsturre

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Seems like I've gotten lucky with Speed Industry. I've placed 4 separate orders from them and all came quickly.

My most recent order was KW Clusports that were not in stock at the time in June. They told me it would arrive in late July. I didn't hear anything back & decided to reached out to them. They got back to me within 24 hours, to which they replied it would arrive the first week of August. The item surprisingly arrived on 8/4 without me obtaining a tracking number. I received the tracking number after the KWs arrived lol

Overall my experience has been positive.

Last edited:

Pej1282

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra, 2020 Avalon TRD, 2015 Lexus RC350
I ordered a clear MST Intake Lid a couple weeks ago. Had issues with quality and fitment and they offered immediately to try replace it. Then after several no replies, theyā€™ve been trying to get me on the phone to convince me that Iā€™m installing it wrong and they donā€™t need to send me another one LOL.
Oh man I hope I donā€™t get screwed over, I ordered a Rexpeed V4 spoiler from them and it doesnā€™t sit flush on the left side, Iā€™ve tried every way possible and shipped it back for a refund. The guy helping me via email has been very helpful and said Once it gets there theyā€™ll verify the fitment before issuing the refund so I hope they donā€™t hit me with ā€I was installing it wrongā€

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Ordered titanium coolant bleed screw yesterday. Got email around noon that it shipped today.

BTW, my OEM plastic screw failed (it split). I recommend that everyone replace theirs. Donā€™t get stranded.
How did it split? I got a spare one for sale as well. Titanium coolant bleeder screw

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Oh man I hope I donā€™t get screwed over, I ordered a Rexpeed V4 spoiler from them and it doesnā€™t sit flush on the left side, Iā€™ve tried every way possible and shipped it back for a refund. The guy helping me via email has been very helpful and said Once it gets there theyā€™ll verify the fitment before issuing the refund so I hope they donā€™t hit me with ā€I was installing it wrongā€
I ordered my rexspeed v4 in May, got it in June. Left side gap was bad and center part had gap which i could not get the tape to make contact. Sent pictures and 2 weeks later got return label. (They received it first week of July).

Took forever for them to reply and I finally got my refund for it just last week! I was so close in using my Credit Card chargeback after a month of them receiving the spoiler and no update.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Good luck getting any refund from them after they charge you and take your money for a product they don't have in stock and won't ship. Thankfully I paid with PayPal so I could open a dispute. After 8 days I got all my money back, thanks to PayPal.
PayPal is the best. They told me that if they have to contact a non-responsive merchant, it puts a ā€œblack markā€ against the merchant.
Sponsored