Speed Industry

Zupra1776

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 MKV Supra and floating toys.
Our website is horrendous, but feel free to contact us via text, email, or PM. lol

-Josh
I'm happy to consult and get you guys set up on a better e-commerce platform. I can assure you you're loosing business because of your current website and any funds you put into a new one will pay for itself. It's 2021, online e-commerce is as easy as itā€™s ever been.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I ordered something from them a while back and I don't remember how the transaction went which means all was well.

Was this an online order or over the phone? Are you saying they spoke with a strong Indian accent with attitude? You probably called Microsoft by accident.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Damn the hate is strong for vendors lately... Ive never had any issue with anything from Speed Industry or getting a response back within 48 hours after contacting them...
Same here. Iā€™ve ordered a lot from them and never had any issues other than lack of communication when something is back ordered. They always respond within a day or two when I have questions, and have been perfectly willing to swap or cancel orders when a back order is taking longer than expected.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm happy to consult and get you guys set up on a better e-commerce platform. I can assure you you're loosing business because of your current website and any funds you put into a new one will pay for itself. It's 2021, online e-commerce is as easy as itā€™s ever been.
I've fiddled with e-commerce as well. Setting things up properly for the first time is time consuming for sure, but maintaining it and dedicating someone to it I'd think is the problem. Otherwise you have SAP or something, you connect to live inventory etc. Easy peasy.... But I totally agree with you. Any highschooler can put up pictures, copy/paste description from manufacturers website...but still needs dedication of few people initially...
Otherwise, I had setup WordPress $400 and GoDaddy quick e-commerce thingy $20 and few others for parts DB Supramkv.Parts. But all took so much time to customize and create database of parts. I put the dollar amount to show it's not heaven or earth for the companies...

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I've placed several orders with Speed Industry in the last 6 months without any issues. My most recent orders included the AWE Touring Exhaust and AA Catted Downpipe. Both of which were backordered items and I emailed immediately after placing the order to have them inform me of the expected lead times. They were very helpful and explained exactly the type of communication they are getting from each involved manufacturer. Some manufacturers provide them updates every few days on stock and ship consistently, others don't even call them and just ship out random quantities as they become available. Retailers are dealing with more issues then you might think just trying to maintain and track new stock. Just be patient and understanding, we are living in unprecedented times.

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Ive ordered from Speed Industry recently. If you do not get a response within a couple business days email them from a different email address and they will respond pretty fast. They mentioned they have been having quite a bit of email issues.

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Speed Industry has been great. Ordered a Cusco Front Strut brace and MST V2 intake. Both items shipped quickly and they were quick to respond to the couple emails I sent them.

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
Have had mixed experiences. Ordered an AWE resonated w/ black tips, never told me it was on backorder. 8 weeks of "it's coming soon" led to "we actually can't get the item you ordered," which eventually led to me escalating and them shipping the exhaust which was in stock in another warehouse. They didn't want to ship from there because it'd be too expensive, and were waiting on an AWE drop ship instead. I was really furious.

Had a much better experience with some other parts though.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I havenā€™t had any issues ordering from them either, but I have heard enough horror stories to know they have issues.

donā€™t sleep on @Meraki Autoworks or @A90 Shop. Both are excellent in the customer service department.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Our website is horrendous, but feel free to contact us via text, email, or PM. lol

-Josh
Yes! Lol there's been a couple things, but your website needs revamped badly. However you do have great customer service through text so on a way more personal

Macduff

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yep, I've placed several orders with Speed and they have been top notch. Extremely fast shipping. I had to send a pricey item back due to a defect and they couldn't have been better about the whole return process. Paid shipping and promptly refunded me. I wound up ordering an even more expensive part following the return as I was extremely happy with the service I received.

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Have had mixed experiences. Ordered an AWE resonated w/ black tips, never told me it was on backorder. 8 weeks of "it's coming soon" led to "we actually can't get the item you ordered," which eventually led to me escalating and them shipping the exhaust which was in stock in another warehouse. They didn't want to ship from there because it'd be too expensive, and were waiting on an AWE drop ship instead. I was really furious.

Had a much better experience with some other parts though.
I placed an order for the Resonated Touring w/ Black Tips on July 3rd through Speed Industry. By July 9th I had already contacted Speed Industry and AWE to confirm the lead time on the system and they were both citing 10 weeks from order date. Nobody has the AWE systems in stock at this point. All versions of their A90 exhaust are backordered and AWE is fabricating/drop shipping to the customers direct as the orders come in.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
I've gotten almost all of my cosmetics from speed industry and not a single issue. I prefer @extremepowerhouse but they're mostly performance based which all of that has came from them.

Supra_Cop

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Iā€™ve made two separate orders from speed industry. The first was for an FTP charge pipe and intake pipe. The intake pipe didnā€™t come with the coupler so I called and was told to ship it back and emailed a shipping label, and that theyā€™d be shipping me a new one. I shipped it back and then waited for about a week and never received any confirmation email about the new one. I called multiple times and was always told they were going to look into it and call me back, but I never heard from them. I contacted them on Instagram and it was handled and taken care of the next day, so Iā€™d try that route.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I've gotten almost all of my cosmetics from speed industry and not a single issue. I prefer @extremepowerhouse but they're mostly performance based which all of that has came from them.
Out of respect to the vendor mentioned, im not going to make any sales pitch.

Im only posting to say thank you for your support :thumbsup:
Sponsored