Sport Auto Awards Supra The Best Handling Car 2020 Title

Nurburgring

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
911 Turbo, M3 E46, Turbocharged NA Miata, S2000, Mazda FC3S & FD3S, EP91 Starlet, EK9 Type R, EG6 Sir2, AE86, 3SGE AE86, Evo7RS, F3 race car
This has been posted on the "comments from the web..." topic.

But this is Sport Auto, the pinnacle of performance car magazines. It`s just not logical to have this video on the same page and level of significance with a bunch of click-bait youtubers which know very little about performance driving.

A few screenshots out of this test comments, which hit the nail on the head.

IMG_9865.PNG
IMG_9866.PNG
IMG_9867.PNG
IMG_9868.PNG
IMG_9869.PNG
IMG_9872.PNG
IMG_9875.PNG
Sponsored

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I can feel how much these dudes hate the confusing xxx modes on recent cars
:agree:

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
I can feel how much these dudes hate the confusing xxx modes on recent cars
:agree:
I mean, I have to agree. I rode in a Focus RS, and it is a very odd car to control IMO. When it power oversteers, you can tell that the chassis really doesn't want to slide. The only thing making it is the rear diff obliterating the outside rear tire. It's very unpredictable to me as you literally have to mash the gas just to keep it neutral. I hate that feeling of ingenuity in a car. It breeds a lack of confidence.

iconicshade

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Civic SI HFP, 1996 BMW M3
Vehicle Showcase
Nail - Head

These guys have been at the forefront of sports car testing for years

To compare them to decrepit white boys who still wear jeans and trainers is criminal.
Besides the fact they're white and wearing jeans right?

Hakkim23

First Name
Basith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Toyota Camry
I think this car deserves this reward
Yes there are cars like the 718 and M2 but the Supra really stands out among its competitors and is also pretty attainable
I hope I get to test drive this car to see how good of a car it is

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 GR, Toyota GR Yaris, Honda Civic Type R
Awesome! I'm actually excited the GR Supra is recognized (and awarded) as a great handling sports car! Already with two German car magazines, giving praise and outstanding reviews, confirming and adding another feather to the laurel of achievements attained by the GR Supra ("Best Sports Car" in the 2019 Golden Steering Wheel Award) Tada-san, as the father of the 86, made sure that all the good qualities of the 86/BRZ was brought also to the GR Supra and gave it even more! I actually expected great things with the GR Supra especially when you have the best of both German & Japanese auto industry, (German engineering & parts, Japanese tuning & reliability) working together to achieve something great only for us, the consumers/enthusiasts to benefit! Not to mention the value you get for the driving experience, fun, performance and prestige that comes with the Supra.

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 175/1500 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser/Lifted/Murdered out 2016 NT 200T F Sport 2019 RCF Anniversary Edition Matte Nebula Gray
As somebody who tracked the car pretty much off the dealer lot (See Avatar) I agree. Bone stock the car is amazing on the track I was chasing done Shelby GT350's driven by an instructor. My buddy ran into him in the lunch line and he was very impressed with the Supra. It punches far about its weight class for sure,