Square set up tire width

Hella Supra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have the Titan TS5 square set up for my car. I’m lowered of KW DDC and have all SPL links. My question is, anyone running 295s all the way around? My garage isn’t too certain, as my car is the first track set up they have built.

I’d like to get another set of wheels with Hoosiers or Toyo RR.

All help is appreciated
Sponsored

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
295s fit no problem with the correct offset wheels. I am running a square 315 setup with no rubbing except at full lock.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I have the Titan TS5 square set up for my car. I’m lowered of KW DDC and have all SPL links. My question is, anyone running 295s all the way around? My garage isn’t too certain, as my car is the first track set up they have built.

All help is appreciated
Yes, no problem. Here is 295/30/18 with 18x10.5 +35 wheels:

IMG_4562.jpeg

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
With a squared set up, the front and rear offset need to be different correct? Otherwise won’t the front stick out further than the rear?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
With a squared set up, the front and rear offset need to be different correct? Otherwise won’t the front stick out further than the rear?
No. Track width is, for all intents and purposes, the same Front/Rear.

Front: 62.8"
Rear: 62.6"

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
No. Track width is, for all intents and purposes, the same Front/Rear.

Front: 62.8"
Rear: 62.6"
Those are stock wheel setup measurements. Here are mine. It's a bit bigger difference front to rear now.

Front- 64.4
Rear - 63.8

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Those are stock wheel setup measurements. Here are mine. It's a bit bigger difference front to rear now.

Front- 64.4
Rear - 63.8
You are running spacers in front right?

When I do my alignments, I see no track differences front/rear.

I’ll check again next time I do an alignment.

Edit: Just checked my notes from my last alignment. 1mm difference on the front measured from the center line. So no difference basically.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You are running spacers in front right?

When I do my alignments, I see no track differences front/rear.

I’ll check again next time I do an alignment.

Edit: Just checked my notes from my last alignment. 1mm difference on the front measured from the center line. So no difference basically.
I'm doing equal spacers front and rear so our F/R width offset should still be the same. You run more camber than me so it may throw things off. I was basing mine off stock measurements and the difference in wheel width/offset all mathematically. Never actually measured the car.

Forgot, you have front adjustable arms too. That should only make it wider. I only adjust camber from the top hats.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I'm doing equal spacers front and rear so our F/R width offset should still be the same. You run more camber than me so it may throw things off. I was basing mine off stock measurements and the difference in wheel width/offset all mathematically. Never actually measured the car.

Forgot, you have front adjustable arms too. That should only make it wider. I only adjust camber from the top hats.
Right, so... I am actually measuring with my alignment kit squared up around the car, from center of the wheel to the string. It's how I make sure the alignment kit is setup square. I'll check again next time I do an alignment, my notes might be off.

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium

All help is appreciated
The Toyos are excellent performing tires. With that being said, hope you blast music in your car because those tires are loud as f....

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
The Toyos are excellent performing tires. With that being said, hope you blast music in your car because those tires are loud as f....
There are so many tires that are WAYYYY better than the Toyo R888's on track. Like _every single_ 200TW currently on the market. More grip and they don't sound like a helicopter.

OP
OP

Hella Supra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
This set is track only and on the track I don’t have the radio on lol, the window being down ruins that. That’s why I was leaning toward Hoosier/RR s

SnowCr4sh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
275/35/18 275/40/18
295/30/18 295/35/18