Sticker question

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
So I was curious as to the general thoughts of placing company stickers on the underside of the hood were? Too tuner? Extra ricey? Too tacky? I think it could look good, but I can also see it being kind of childish. I would like to just represent the brands I choose. Discuss ??
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
My Eventuri engine cover has an Eventuri logo and their text. But would I actually put an Eventuri sticker on my car?

Nope.

Stickers go on garage equipment, not the car IMO
Agreed. A+ answer.

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
I'm torn which is why I was looking for opinions. Anything else goes, for me personally damn straight imma do what I want! I appreciate the feedback!

Yeah I'm torn, I just get sick and tired of people asking if it's all stock etc even though my intake has armaspeed and charge pipe labeled ?

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I'm torn which is why I was looking for opinions. Anything else goes, for me personally damn straight imma do what I want! I appreciate the feedback!

Yeah I'm torn, I just get sick and tired of people asking if it's all stock etc even though my intake has armaspeed and charge pipe labeled ?
My answer for that question is always, stock. :)

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Cars with 10+ stickers and vinyl accents that are somewhat tastefully put together in an I'm heavily tuned manner, I'm ok with.
I'd never do it. I even hate the "next oil change" sticker and hated a sticker I had to put on, back in college to get into the paid parking lot free.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
No stickers. Now a 345i with powder coated stock wheels would make sense to have stickers.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Cars with 10+ stickers and vinyl accents that are somewhat tastefully put together in an I'm heavily tuned manner, I'm ok with.
I'd never do it. I even hate the "next oil change" sticker and hated a sticker I had to put on, back in college to get into the paid parking lot free.
Some villages require you to place their village sticker on the front or rear glass of your car.. I ABSOULTELY HATE that. When buying my current house, I made sure the village did not have such stupid rule.. and HOA. I hate HOA and I also hate faux coconut in cookies and cakes. Discusting.
Sponsored