Still waiting... How long have you been waiting for your GR Supra allocation/order/update etc.?

How long did you have to wait/have been waiting to receive your GR Supra from the dealership??

• Total voters

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
my dealership told me the car is on a train ~6 hours away from them, last week. but they don't have an ETA for unloading. they're estimating 5/27-6/5.

this wait has been eating at me. i've already waited months and kind of just stopped caring for a while. but with the date nearing, im getting impatient haha
ya this seems to happen! Mine was 30 days after it was dropped at rail yard. Im sure yours will be here soon!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium 6spd manual
To share my experience, I began looking for a manual 2024 3.0 Premium in September of 2023. I called over 40 dealerships and even considered the 45th anniversary edition. My two stipulations were not a penny over MSRP and a manual transmission. Found a few 45th anniversary editions but decided it was not worth the extra money for stickers and a wing. Finally in about February, I found two dealerships willing to do MSRP on a manual and put deposits down. In April, I was contacted by one of the dealerships and drove off with my manual, 2024 3.0 Premium at MSRP on 4/16/2024.

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
To share my experience, I began looking for a manual 2024 3.0 Premium in September of 2023. I called over 40 dealerships and even considered the 45th anniversary edition. My two stipulations were not a penny over MSRP and a manual transmission. Found a few 45th anniversary editions but decided it was not worth the extra money for stickers and a wing. Finally in about February, I found two dealerships willing to do MSRP on a manual and put deposits down. In April, I was contacted by one of the dealerships and drove off with my manual, 2024 3.0 Premium at MSRP on 4/16/2024.
What color?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium 6spd manual
The only color (and only Supra they got in) they had was black/black. I kind of wanted white/hazel or blue/hazel but came from a white/cognac M340i and always wanted black so it is what it is. Had to do the full pff and ceramic though

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Got confirmation from dealer that car is arriving this afternoon, going to pick it up tomorrow. Finally!
post pics! Congrats!

I still have only 22 miles on mine in 4 days… lol newborn keeping me too busy

whycantidrive

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
bad news... my dealership called me and told me the Supra was damaged during transport. It was bad enough to where Toyota can't/won't fix it. they're sending in a replacement for it but now saying it'll be another 2-3 months.

normally I wouldn't care too much but I sold my car last week... fml

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT / 2007 Mazdaspeed3
bad news... my dealership called me and told me the Supra was damaged during transport. It was bad enough to where Toyota can't/won't fix it. they're sending in a replacement for it but now saying it'll be another 2-3 months.

Super bummer man. Sorry to hear that. Are they keeping you on the top of the list still at your dealership?

whycantidrive

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Super bummer man. Sorry to hear that. Are they keeping you on the top of the list still at your dealership?
yeah they already have one for me. online it says a build date of 5/22 and VIN for the replacement. Earliest it'll be here is July but I wouldn't count on it anymore. i'm pissed to say the least. prob gonna take pto for the rest of the week and search around. or just sulk around all day

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah they already have one for me. online it says a build date of 5/22 and VIN for the replacement. Earliest it'll be here is July but I wouldn't count on it anymore. i'm pissed to say the least. prob gonna take pto for the rest of the week and search around. or just sulk around all day
Agreed, I'd be pissed as well on this. Especially after being so close. Are you at least getting the same trim/color on the new allocation? Reach out to Akira at Little Apple Toyota in Manhattan, KS. Great guy to work with and he will definitely help you look.

whycantidrive

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Agreed, I'd be pissed as well on this. Especially after being so close. Are you at least getting the same trim/color on the new allocation? Reach out to Akira at Little Apple Toyota in Manhattan, KS. Great guy to work with and he will definitely help you look.
Yup, exact same spec. Akira is who I've been in contact with. He's been good to work with.

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yup, exact same spec. Akira is who I've been in contact with. He's been good to work with.
Oh that's awesome! He seemed to be the only one who knew anything about my allocation. Even the local dealer I got if from was not able to provide the info that he did along the way.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra

I wonder if this is some bullshit and they sold the car out from under you…
How exactly does a car get that damaged…

whycantidrive

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
I wonder if this is some bullshit and they sold the car out from under you…
How exactly does a car get that damaged…
I was thinking this too. Would there be any way to tell? If they did sell it to someone else, I don't think Toyota would have allocated the same exact build to them, unless something is wrong with the website.

As for damage, yeah I don't know about that. He simply told me, "Toyota won't say what the damage is". Not making an excuse for them but we did have some bad weather in the last week. Apparently the car is in KC (where I live) and was to be delivered to the dealership 2 hours west of me.

anmlstyldbldbl

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Accord Sport
Pulled out of all deposits and lists. Everyone is asking 5-10k adm with no intentions of budging. Have a G87 on order with a VIN, no markups. Will take two months from assembly to getting shipped. Should expect a nice toy in August.
Sponsored