genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hello,

Does anyone know of or has ordered anything from STM Tuned?

I placed an order 17th of August for postage to Australia, asked them about ETA for shipping.

No reply for 5 days so I told them to cancel the order.

Then on 22nd of August they replied and said all items are not in stock so I told them just cancel and refund the order.

No reply from then until now, still no word on my order and no refund received $1000 order so I'm concerned.

Opened a dispute with AMEX and see what happens but I'd really rather they just give my money back.

Anyways, just seeing if anyone here had a similar experience.
Sponsored

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Ordered Titanium valve stems and they shipped out in less than 24hrs

It was my first time ordering from them

Absolute Zero

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I've purchased a lot from them over the years (former Evo owner) and I have never had a single issue.

OP
OP
genoxy

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Thanks guys, seems like a lot of mixed feedback on their google reviews. Many experiences like mine and many like yours. I hope I get my money back soon...

OP
OP
genoxy

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So after no communication for a month they just shipped the order, looks like I'll have an extra set of floor mats, cusco front brace and Rexpeed wheel badge. Totally horrible service from STM Tuned.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
So after no communication for a month they just shipped the order, looks like I'll have an extra set of floor mats, cusco front brace and Rexpeed wheel badge. Totally horrible service from STM Tuned.
Same here. I emailed them about my order and got an email from them just last week saying that my order would be shipped directly from the manufacturer and will follow up with a tracking number once it's shipped. Been over 4 weeks now since I placed my order.

OP
OP
genoxy

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Really disappointing, by far the worst customer service of any car company I've dealt with. Now I have to waste my time even further waiting for the double items to arrive and selling them probably for a loss because if I refuse the shipment I'll lose the shipping costs according to their t&cs
Sponsored