Stock Rear Camber Adjustment

Joseph Kwon

First Name
Ddoonmin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 STI, A91-MT
After searching the forum, I still havent found an answer. What is the max rear camber adjustment you can get with stock suspension component? I currently have -2.5 and would like to go as much as -3 for flush fitment. I would love to know if its possible with stock suspension setup. Thank you!
Sponsored

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
You get a lot of adjustment range with the rear camber. Iā€™m not sure how far the stock cam bolt can push it, but my car lowered about 1ā€ was at -1 deg with the rear camber locked to min, and -4.5 deg with the rear camber locked to max using the SPL camber lockout bolts. If we assume the stock cam bolt can push 75% of that, thatā€™s an adjustment range between roughly -1.4 to -4.0 deg when lowered ~1ā€.

OP
OP
Joseph Kwon

Joseph Kwon

First Name
Ddoonmin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 STI, A91-MT
You get a lot of adjustment range with the rear camber. Iā€™m not sure how far the stock cam bolt can push it, but my car lowered about 1ā€ was at -1 deg with the rear camber locked to min, and -4.5 deg with the rear camber locked to max using the SPL camber lockout bolts. If we assume the stock cam bolt can push 75% of that, thatā€™s an adjustment range between roughly -1.4 to -4.0 deg when lowered ~1ā€.
I should've specified about my car's ride height. I'm lowered on z4 euro spec eibach springs. I believe they drop 0.8". I heard the SPL rear control arms for camber are difficult to install yourself, so I would like to try playing with stock camber adjustment before I comit. According to your input, I think I should be able to get some more negative camber even with a 0.8" drop. Thank you for your input!