Supporting mods question.

Uwatm8

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX, CLS63 AMG
Hi everyone, so I had a question about supporting mods and would love some feedback.

My current plan for my car is this:

remnant performance turbo (whenever they release it)

pure transmission stage 0

port injection rail

Visconti LPFP and reflex kit, as I already have their FF kit installed.

my goal is to make 620-650 WHP on E50-E70

now my concern is will the stage 0 pure trans be able to handle the HP? It shows upto 700 HP on their site, however I’m not sure if that’s crank or wheel.

my other concern is, are beefier axles and a stronger drive shaft needed? I’m getting mixed answers regarding the axles especially
Some say they are absolutely needed, while others say they are not. 😭
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
remnant performance turbo (whenever they release it)

pure transmission stage 0
Skip stage 0. It's a couple upgraded clutches. It also shares no components with it's big brothers, so an upgrade is the same price as a full build.

port injection rail
Yeah, if you're not getting an intake manifold, get the EOS Port injection Place.

Visconti LPFP and reflex kit, as I already have their FF kit installed.
No need for an LPFP at this power level, probably.

my other concern is, are beefier axles and a stronger drive shaft needed? I’m getting mixed answers regarding the axles especially
Some say they are absolutely needed, while others say they are not. 😭
Driveshaft, no. 900-1000hp before a drive shaft is necessary. Axles 10000% if you're doing dig racing. If you're roll racing, you can get away without having them.

OP
OP

Uwatm8

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX, CLS63 AMG
Skip stage 0. It's a couple upgraded clutches. It also shares no components with it's big brothers, so an upgrade is the same price as a full build.

Yeah, if you're not getting an intake manifold, get the EOS Port injection Place.

No need for an LPFP at this power level, probably.

Driveshaft, no. 900-1000hp before a drive shaft is necessary. Axles 10000% if you're doing dig racing. If you're roll racing, you can get away without having them.
Appreciate you bro. So I’ll l skip the driveshaft but go for stage one on the transmission!
Sponsored