Supra Coding Step By Step

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Yezzir im choosing z4. Ima have to hit up OBDlink support if yours work and we have the same obdlink model
Has your vehicle had the brake booster recall done? I remember people losing some functions that required an update to the app/OBD adapter to correspond with whatever is new in the ECU. Afterwards all the functions were accessible again.

Matthewstorm

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/Carbon Fiber.
Let me try again and make sure I'm correct. But I'm pretty sure when I coded it was available.

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Has your vehicle had the brake booster recall done? I remember people losing some functions that required an update to the app/OBD adapter to correspond with whatever is new in the ECU. Afterwards all the functions were accessible again.
I checked on https://www.toyota.com/recall and according to my vehicles VIN# I dont have any open recalls, so Im assuming the last owner had the brake booster recall done

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Possible an update of some kind to something (I know, tremendously helpful) may rectify the issue. Hopefully someone can chime in who has dealt with this previously.

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
I also lost the capability to code Roof Function Center after the recall, and even after a few updates to the app, I still can't. Using Z4, OBDLink MX+ module. :dunno:

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Watch the video man. As I said its a standard option in Headunit. No expert mode needed.
Can you please link the video you are referring to? I watched this one:

and at timestamp 4:52 it says the head unit does not have the the ability to turn off the chirp yet...That vid was posted two years ago so I checked my head unit rn and it still doesnt have an option to turn off the chirp.

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Ahhh I understand what he is saying now, ill post an update in a minute

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So for anyone wanting to turn off the chirp you dont need to have the "Roof Function Center" control unit enabled in your bimmer code app. From the bimmercode main menu navigate to "headunit", select "Checkbox acoustical lock confirmation", then click "Acitve", then code that shit.

Now you in your head unit navigate to Vehicle settings -> doors/keys and you should now have an option to turn off the chirp. Thanks everyone for helping out 👊!!!

b0.jpg
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3 .jpg

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
This is great info, but not what I was after personally. I wasn't trying to disable the chirp, but wanted it at the higher tone that is available and with lower volume so it couldn't be heard a block away. This is how I used to have it set, but can no longer access it.
Sponsored