Tkoch86

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 FRS [Halo] now a Launch Edition GR Supra #1062
Vehicle Showcase
I cannot believe there is still no Supra Connect Google App. I love my Supra but the display and cluster is too dim during the day and the Supra connect seems like it missed the boat with the auto start at least in the US. Toyota Remote Connect did everything this does only it allows you to start it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
084runnerltd

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 4Runner / 99ā€™ Lexus LX470 / Deposit 2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Ya. They dropped the ball with that, for sure.

I still canā€™t figure out how to pull up my emails....Toyota couldnā€™t figure it out either. After being on hold for 10 minutes I hung up....figured I would have better luck in the forum..

Tkoch86

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ya. They dropped the ball with that, for sure.

I still canā€™t figure out how to pull up my emails....Toyota couldnā€™t figure it out either. After being on hold for 10 minutes I hung up....figured I would have better luck in the forum..
I havent even tried email yet

OP
OP
084runnerltd

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have the day off tomorrow so I will give it a try and follow up with you
FYI, I spoke to the Toyota today, they said that the system does not have email linking capabilities...

Tkoch86

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
i still need to try it ive been so busy with work. i wonder if they are atleast going to make a Apple Watch App...ive accepted switching to iPhone for my Supra now that i found that i can keep using Google Play Music on one.

Helicaldamn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2014 Toyota 4Runner, 1986 Toyota 4Runner
Does everyone elseā€™s Supra Connect show their cars mileage? I have everything else listed properly, however, the mileage shows, ā€œ- -ā€œ
Under info mine shows the current mileage.

One thing that confuses me is when the app actually syncs with the vehicle. When I had it at the dealer for fixing the passenger window switch the location never changed even though they moved it from one location to another. It only updated after I drove it home. I'm questioning if it only updates when the phone syncs with the car and not over the net.

OP
OP
084runnerltd

084runnerltd

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Under info mine shows the current mileage.

One thing that confuses me is when the app actually syncs with the vehicle. When I had it at the dealer for fixing the passenger window switch the location never changed even though they moved it from one location to another. It only updated after I drove it home. I'm questioning if it only updates when the phone syncs with the car and not over the net.
My mileage situation got fixed after the NAV was activated by the dealer.

Regarding the location of the vehicle, it appears to update when the phone syncs OR if you manually do it through the app.

In my case, I havenā€™t driven the car in 2 days and the app shows the location ā€œlast updated 2 days ago.ā€ However, in the app, if I click on ā€œvehicleā€ and ā€œlocateā€ then, once on the map screen, click the refresh arrow in the lower right, it will update the current location,

Long response to your question, but I believe you have to sync (phone) or manually track it in order to update its location.

forAiur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
toyota
Mine has been stuck on ā€œalmost done, confirmation in progressā€ for a couple days, how long does this usually take?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
honestly, not the best. I don't know what lacks. it's either the Toyota to BMW interface/server/bandwidth whatever, or the car's receiving capabilities or iPhone, who knows, but just for fun yesterday I wanted to lock the car when I was around 300-500 feet away from the car, top of the parking lot, open space, full bars, it kept on saying sending sending... We supposedly can track the location, I'm not sure if I can trust this system for that....

fiscally_stupid

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TG Supra
Mine has been stuck on ā€œalmost done, confirmation in progressā€ for a couple days, how long does this usually take?
Mine has been stuck on this since the 18th when I took delivery of the car. I have an open case with Toyota about the problem.

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Mine has been stuck on this since the 18th when I took delivery of the car. I have an open case with Toyota about the problem.
Mine too..
If both of your Nav and telematics systems are working correctly, try registering a completely new account under a different email. It worked instantly for me after doing so. Mine was stuck as well and it wonā€™t change. It should work within a few minutes to a couple of hours at most.