Chief131

Chief131

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Called again today - they had me update the security questions through Supra connect online and then do a force update through connected services in my car. Also noticed that my car needed to be logged in to Supra Connect. I did that. Will wait a couple of days and see if the two register one another and make any changes. More to follow.
Sponsored

Suprataco

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr 3.0
I have the same problem with the app. I have a 2021, everything else on the app is working.

OP
OP
Chief131

Chief131

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Got a call back from Toyota to ask me if it had been solved. It has not. They assured me they are working on it. I am not hopeful. ?

Supra Cat

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0, 4Runner, Mustang GT/CS, NA Miata
I just realized the app used to show my current mileage & fuel level a month ago... now it doesn't. Also the app used to show my car uncovered... now it's covered.

Supraconnect.ca shows the car uncovered and correct color (white), but it doesn't show fuel level or current mileage either. I wonder if there was a software or app update.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Mine is still covered as well. Iā€™ve had a case open with them for over a month and no resolution yet.

Suprataco

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gr 3.0
I just noticed my car suddenly got uncovered on my app. It now shows my car and i didnt do anything.

OP
OP
Chief131

Chief131

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Mine too. Toyota must have got it fixed. As soon as I read this I opened my app. It was covered at first and then uncovered.

Cousindeagle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92 NSX
I cant seem to add my vehicle. Every time i try to add it via the last 7 of my VIN it just says an error has occurred.
same boat for a few months. I said screw it and left it alone. Ill try the concierge service

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Iā€™ve had issues with it in the past. I deleted the app and reinstalled and itā€™s back to working with functions I wonā€™t ever use ?

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Mine finally uncovered yesterday after 4 months but I was told mine being covered was due to it being a A91 and the color wasnā€™t a standard color for BMW so they had to add it specifically and Toyota wasnā€™t sure when or if that would ever happen. I guess it finally did

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
This is just a game Toyota is playing. They find it entertaining how much impact this is having.
Sponsored