Supra doesn't cold start anymore?

Vizion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR premium
Hello, my car used to the whole cold start cycle where it gets loud then goes quiet in idle. Now, when i turn on the car it doesn't get loud at all..just stays very quiet like it's in idle mode. It's been months since i had a loud cold start , but seeing my friends cold start just got me thinking if i should be worried or not. Currently tuned on ecutek. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hello, my car used to the whole cold start cycle where it gets loud then goes quiet in idle. Now, when i turn on the car it doesn't get loud at all..just stays very quiet like it's in idle mode. It's been months since i had a loud cold start , but seeing my friends cold start just got me thinking if i should be worried or not. Currently tuned on ecutek. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Your tune may have changed that or your mods.. more likely tune. Get in touch with your tuner..

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
dudes, this goes out to everyone in every sector every forum every discussion.

Please offer more information about your issues.

Did you have this Downpipe before ECUtek? Did you install everything at the same time get tuned....
Backtrack your steps to figure out..

OP
OP
Vizion

Vizion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR premium
dudes, this goes out to everyone in every sector every forum every discussion.

Please offer more information about your issues.

Did you have this Downpipe before ECUtek? Did you install everything at the same time get tuned....
Backtrack your steps to figure out..
I had Downpipe first for 3 months then got tuned by vf engineering. Decided to go ecutek 2 months after that. It was happening before my tune I believe.

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey ?? buddy!
This is completely normal. Most people that are proper flash tuned are running a catless downpipe. The coldstart is deleted with the tuning to avoid excessive noise and pollution. The only purpose of a cold start on a stock vehicle is to preheat the catalytic converter to ensure proper filtration of emissions.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk