Supra mods for my power goal

Shadow_

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G80 m3 competition
I am decently new to the mk5 supra and I wanted to get one to have a full build on. I have a g80 m3 comp now and have gotten accustomed to the 500+ hp area and I was wondering what I would have to do to make a supra in around the 500-600hp mark. I want to be able to drive it daily if I want to but it be quicker then my car now. I live in Spain so it makes things a little harder but from what I understand so far what I would need to get is, pure800 turbo, (not sure what Brand) downpipe, snow or aem meth kit, forge motorsport charge pipe, mst intake, hks exhaust (because from what I have seen gives proven power increase and doesn't sound to bad either). I also don't know what tire size to go because I want a bit of meat in the back to have a bit of grip but nothing extreme. I would greatly appreciate any advice or tips :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
@zrk has loads of experience with power.

Wouldn't reccomend pure, get a flex fuel kit, meth is good but not necessary, stock charge pipe is fine unless you need aftermarket for meth kit.

You'll need to price in getting a tune whether cloning your ecu or not.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
For 500HP u can run a custom E50 tune on stock turbo just Intake/Downpipe to get that number… if you want that power level on pump gas then a pure turbo is what you need.

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Pure turbo is junk don't know why people still talk about them. Get the MAW turbo and you still get to keep your stock turbo just incase you need it.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Easily done on stock turbo if you have access to ethanol

https://1fastsupra.com/products/a90-a91-supra-ecs-race-downpipe

https://1fastsupra.com/products/visconti-tuning-a90-a91-supra-flex-fuel-kit

edit: for wheels most guys run 17 inch welds with a 305/45 of whichever meat brand you like. But if you don’t like the radial look then some sticky 305 with smaller sidewall would still get the job done. If you plan to launch the car at all, especially with sticky tires, you’ll need to put in built axles. There has been cases where stock power twisted axles on prep / tire

https://1fastsupra.com/products/titan-motorsports-mkv-supra-axles-no-core-required

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Ecu tune + Eblend or Meth + DP = 500hp
Ecu tune + 93Oct + Hyrbid Turbo + DP = 510-550hp
Ecu tune + Eblend + Hybrid Turbo + DP = up to 600hpish
Ecu tune + Eblend + Hybrid Turbo + DP + Port Injectors + Transmission Build = >>600hp (depends on tune, turbo, etc)
Sponsored