2023 supra mods? Locked ecu?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10795
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 10795

Just wondering what mods I can run on my 2023 supra without tune since the ecu is locked?
Sponsored

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Catted downpipe, but they are not legal in california, but then again nothing is lmao. something like AMS catted downpipe or Active Autowerke (Would recommend that AA dp). Intake for some turbo noises. if your going for something loud go with MST V2, there are multiple loud ones other than MST, but cant get any off the top of my head. JB4 if you want a little bit of punch, and manage your mods rather than leave the ecu to guess wtf is going on. You should run map 2, but the better option is to get a custom map 6 from Jesse. A clean setup if you ask me.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10795

I was thinking a catless downpipe over a catted one? Would there be an issue with that? Yeah everything in california is illegal lol

32bitsofGil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I was thinking a catless downpipe over a catted one? Would there be an issue with that? Yeah everything in california is illegal lol
Not exactly an issue, but you could get into trouble if you are cruising around with a CEL on and something else happens that throws a code you might never know without reading them regularly.

Just ship it to Femto and tune it. Any tuning chip you throw on it will defeat this code. I did mine for MHD using a catless exhaust setup it sounds amazing and performs great using their OTS tunes from pureboost. Cheap as fuck only cost me $1100 plus shipping.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
idk how to insert gifs, but:

"Straight to Jail!" from Parks and Rec lol

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
High flow cat, MST intake, and a JB4 with a @Jesse DaBears tune. Highly recommend for locked ECU.
Sponsored