Lowering 2023 Supra

squid

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
hey guys I have just purchased a 2023 CuLater Grey A91 M/T Supra and I’m looking to lower the car and put some aggressive wheels on. I’m looking at the Rays 57CR’s and wanting to do an aggressive +12 offset AND drop the car more than 2 inches. The problem I’m running into is I don’t know how to calculate the clearance to make sure the calipers will clear and I can’t find coilovers that drop the car more than 2 inches. Can anyone offer help? Thanks
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
2" is a huge drop for this car. A 1" drop basically gets the car a zero finger gap between the tire and fender. I could be wrong but I don't think you are going to be able to find coilovers for this car that gives you that much. I think your only option to go that low is to put it on bags.

+25 and +35 seems to be the common offsets for wheels for this car for a flush/near flush fitment.

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
I have 1.5 inch drop right now (not on purpose, working on raising it) and have more than a finger gap. I can drop it even more, probably to 2.25 inch total. I am on MCS coil overs set up with swift main and helper springs, 18 +40 wheels and have a lot of camber. You better have some super stiff springs there if you are gonna drop that much.

Oh and news flash, 2inch drop, super stiff springs, 12 offset wheels…its gonna drive like shit but something tells me your intent is more stance/show than functional.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
It makes me so sad to read that these are your intentions for a purpose built two seat track toy

good luck.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
My A91 MT on the HKS adjustable, this is prob 1.5 inches give or take from stock.
Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 6.29.44 PM.png
Sponsored