Supra RCF side by side.

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 175/1500 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser/Lifted/Murdered out 2016 NT 200T F Sport 2019 RCF Anniversary Edition Matte Nebula Gray
So I had my deposit down since 1/18. Unfortunately my LE Nocturnal Black is in yet (pulled for inspection) the dealer did get this White Premium in yesterday. This thing was right off the truck. They also had a Yellow on the truck going somewhere else. My dealer said they are only getting three a year with only one being a LE.

Sponsored

SpamSupra

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra (Absolute White)
RCF is sexy. Was so close to buying a charcoal grey one last year

whostorm05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited, 1991 Pontiac TransAm
Lexus needs to figure out how to reduce weight on their vehicles. I wouldn't consider one until that happens.

Rotaryrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX 8
Vehicle Showcase
I'd take the supra over the rcf every day of the week.

That weirdly shaped grill and those two part headlights aren't pretty for my eyes.

But I have to admit that this rcf is modded tastefully.

OP
OP
Gearbangin

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 175/1500 2007 TRD Edition FJ Cruiser/Lifted/Murdered out 2016 NT 200T F Sport 2019 RCF Anniversary Edition Matte Nebula Gray
I agree but then again it’s mine. It’s got headers, exhaust and tune good for about 500 hp or so. The color is oem Lexus Matte Nebula Gray very rare and the glorious sound.

Bryster

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nothing,considering a Civic DX

That weirdly shaped grill and those two part headlights aren't pretty for my eyes.
That's why the lights got merged together on the facelift

HcNine-Six

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16’ Scion tC 94’ Supra 00’ Lexus LS400

But I have to admit that this rcf is modded tastefully.
I’ve heard a lot of people share the same sentiment about the RCF and a lot of Lexus vehicles. (Two part headlights, spindle grill)

I have got to be one of the only people that absolutely love both of those features the most on newer Lexus vehicles! Lol

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah - I also love the way the RC F looks and was considering purchasing either that or an RX as a daily driver if I wasn't able to pick up a LE Supra at a reasonable price and in a reasonable time frame. The new 2020 RX in particular has got some nice new technology that I hope they eventually port over to the RCs and the rest of the Lexus lineup.

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Been a bit since we posted...We picked up a RCF to hold us over while we wait. We were dead set on getting the supra at release, had a few dealers back out of agreements once they saw what some were getting. We are still going to add one, just not at this moment. So far I've loved every bit of our F. We have an exhaust being developed right now, should be done by Monday. Then bigger plans later in the year. Hopefully by then we can get into a supra. Really wanted the red interior, but it's only for LE unfortunately it seems. Have to figure something I guess. We differently look forward to being a part of this community as well, when the time is right. Fun times ahead.

20190506_221554.jpg

justinco

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
btr.life
Car(s)
2022 GR86 | 1994 BMW 325is
Vehicle Showcase
I had a 2011 IS-F, very similar engine/powertrain that the RC-F has. Amazing engine and transmission. I had the Joe-Z exhaust on my IS-F, thing sounded so good.

bobbybiglug

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'15 RCF, '20 Supra, '19 Tundra, '14 4Runner, '16 R1
I like your style! I also have a grey RCF in the garage and a Supra somewhere in the world with my name on it.

OP
OP
Gearbangin

Gearbangin

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah the Supra will never sound like this. Lol