Supra spoilers...

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Man, I have no idea how y'all find spoilers for a 2019 Supra, I've looked everywhere and found nothing.

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
Hey Jesse, you have good contacts at Rexpeed I assume. I am on my second v1 from them. Quality has been an issue. 1st one had bad clearcoat dimples, second one now I have ghosting. Not sure if they will do anything since I've had it for 9 months per say, but its been inside. Can't see the ghosting until you get out in the sun and look at it from the correct angle.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I'd love to grab one, but I'm not sure how well this will fit since the OEM Spoiler has left holes in my trunk. I'm also sure the the tension from bolting it down has probably warped it as well.
This one does not bolt on shoot me a DM with the holes im sure we can find one that will cover it.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Jesse, you have good contacts at Rexpeed I assume. I am on my second v1 from them. Quality has been an issue. 1st one had bad clearcoat dimples, second one now I have ghosting. Not sure if they will do anything since I've had it for 9 months per say, but its been inside. Can't see the ghosting until you get out in the sun and look at it from the correct angle.
Who did you order your original one from? Shoot me a message. Im sure I can help.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
I want to go street hunter but I've heard the fitment can be dodgy on those too, bet the Chinese knockoff are similar :D

Benjilis

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, VW CC R-Line
Having been a 1994 white MKIV owner (for 10 years) and dabbling with M3s, Porsches and Merc in between, it was pretty awesome to have purchased a 2019 pearl white Pro last weekend.

The car is perfect (and yep it's an exocet missile) but of course it's got me thinking what I can personise it with - and I'm thinking a low level spoiler (Nothing too fancy as the TRD or hoop spoiler is too much nowadays)

Seen the cheap carbon lip spoilers on eBay but are there any recommendations people have installed that can show me? Subtle but noticeable.

Attachments

Muzzie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
JARAMA RACETRACK EDITION Arrives July