Supra Star Motorsport Carbon Fiber Hood Vents

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hm well personally I’d have done the ghetto thing too. Did it not work because the new glue won’t stick to the old glue? So maybe removing the old glue first mag help it stick?
I don't know, it may have just needed more time or a hot glue gun. Kind of awkward trying to hold it in place with pliers and not move while glue sets. I may just leave it alone since the mesh problem isn't really visible until you get close up. I feel like I would accidentally destroy the CF vent trying to pry it off since its adhesive stuck on and not tabs
Sponsored

slobra300

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra Premium
Does anyone know how to contact Supra Star? Their website is extremely basic and my vents have major issues. They will not follow the lines of the hood thus the tape doesn't hold them flat and one side eventually pops up. Also, the way they attach the screen to the vent is rudimentary.

Attachments

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
How long did it take you guys to receive your vents once you got the shipping email? I got my email on 6/14, so coming up on 4 weeks ago, and haven't received anything. I've tried emailing [email protected] twice about the issue and have heard nothing back. As slobra above said, their website is extremely basic and there's no information there about a generic contact email or phone number.

3 bigmoney

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra premium
same issue does not stick screen has come apart (JUNK)

jonesxlv

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition
Does anyone know how to contact Supra Star? Their website is extremely basic and my vents have major issues. They will not follow the lines of the hood thus the tape doesn't hold them flat and one side eventually pops up. Also, the way they attach the screen to the vent is rudimentary.
Honestly, good luck. Guy sent me a broken piece, and took him 7 weeks to get me a replacement. Only luck I had was mssging him through FB.

seattle0099

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
It will only make super tiny difference in both performance and looking. It's just like spending money on more quality issue, because I don't think that little screen will last for long on that carbon fibre.

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Does anyone have the oems for sale? Would love to have go at modifying them by adding a mesh. But this may end up in total failure so don't want to start before I have spare set

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Does anyone have the oems for sale? Would love to have go at modifying them by adding a mesh. But this may end up in total failure so don't want to start before I have spare set
Sure. You can have mine in a week or so when my hood vents land. Name a price.