Supra vinyl design

Jons_Supra

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, CTS
Hi all, this is my first post. I'm looking to purchase a white Supra and I like to be unique and stand out. I was thinking of adding a vinyl design. See image below. The gray would actually be white carbon fiber or a light silver. This is just a mock-up for now, trying different ideas. Modified the wheels too. Maybe I would go with a bigger spoiler. What do you guys think?

1617070235605.png
Sponsored

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Not my taste, but it's a wrap... so why not? If you decide you don't like it later - you take it off... it's just money. ;)

With how often some people swap wheels... a 1-2 year wrap is dirt cheap by comparison. I would recommend PPF on all the white areas however... so they're just as protected as the vinyl portions are.

Bruins71

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV, Highlander,Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
I think it’s cool - it’s your car -dream it do it .
Life is too short to waste time listening to others .
Like the song says “Follow your heart “

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jons_Supra

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, CTS
This was the original design that I found online (see image below). I modified it with the wheels and neon colour though. I was trying to clean up the design a bit and follow the car's lines a bit more (door edges, etc).

1617111258293.png

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You do you if it makes you happy with the supra.. in my opinion though I think you lose a lot of the car with this wrap but could be the dark wrap with the dark background. I personally wouldn't do this wrap and would go with something different.

OP
OP

Jons_Supra

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, CTS
This was another option, simple. Don't mind the front wheel, those are the wheels I have now, not sure they'll fit the Supra.

1617111939966.png

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Maybe before doing all this, actually buy the car first, bring it home, and look at it in person. Like, really look at it from different angles. The A90 has such a different presence in person versus photos that a lot of this stuff you're dreaming up may not translate well when it's on the actual car itself. You may even find you really love the car as is. So maybe press the pause button on these mockups, buy the car, bring it home, live with it for a bit, and then revisit whether you really want or need the stickers and whatnot.

OP
OP

Jons_Supra

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, CTS
Maybe before doing all this, actually buy the car first, bring it home, and look at it in person. Like, really look at it from different angles. The A90 has such a different presence in person versus photos that a lot of this stuff you're dreaming up may not translate well when it's on the actual car itself. You may even find you really love the car as is. So maybe press the pause button on these mockups, buy the car, bring it home, live with it for a bit, and then revisit whether you really want or need the stickers and whatnot.
I test drove the car. I have seen the car in person. Of course things will change once I get the vehicle but these mock-ups help me decide and get excited about modifying it. I visually modify all my vehicles.

1617113376648.png

outxlove

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.outof.love
Car(s)
2020 Widebody 3.0 Premium / 93 FD RX7 / 90 240sx
This was the original design that I found online (see image below). I modified it with the wheels and neon colour though. I was trying to clean up the design a bit and follow the car's lines a bit more (door edges, etc).

1617111258293.png
I especially wouldn’t do it as this is already somebody else’s design like you just said. If you’re that concerned about standing out (which I assure you won’t be an issue there aren’t as many of these on the road as you think) then you should at the very least be making your own design. Just my two cents.

PS to answer your initial question I’m not personally a fan of this. Looks like a forza preset

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I would say please don't, this isn't 2001 anymore.

But its your car, do whatever you want :)
Sponsored