SupraMKV's Latest Toyota Supra Renderings With Production Wheels and Bits

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
We're excited to show you our 2018-19 Toyota Supra renderings as we attempt to digitally peel back the camouflage from the next-generation Toyota Supra prototypes that have been spied recently wearing production-intent design and parts.

Our renderings put sheetmetal on a vehicle that clearly has taken design influence from the Toyota FT-1 concept while greatly modernizing the traditional Supra cues -- from the large front air intakes, sleek and menacing headlights to the tapered, angular rear end, this rendition shows an ultra-sporty 2018/2019 Toyota Supra that would leverage the highly popular FT-1 concept in a more production capable package.

Check out the comparisons to the spy photos and let us know your thoughts!

2018-2019 Toyota Supra Prototype2.jpg

supra-white.jpg

2018-2019 Toyota Supra Prototype8.jpg

supra-white2.jpg

supra-blue.jpg

supra-blue2.jpg

supra-red.jpg
supra-red2.jpg

supra-green.jpg
supra-green2.jpg
supra-green3.jpg
it is interesting to see how close these renderings were now that we have more confirmation and to read everyone's reactions :popcorn:
Sponsored

Last edited:

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Really liking the above rendering in white - maybe its' just because it was the original colour of the render so it looks more realistic, but I think white really suits the lines of the car. I'd prefer a white with a bit of pearl or mica over a solid "fridge white".

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots
I prefer it without the wing.... :O

Also, some angles make the car look truly bulbous, but even in GT sport, it seems very lot and flat. especially from the side profile.

The dodgy photoshop I did from GT sport is an unmodified side profile (I just removed the GT3 bits and raised ride height) so it should be indicative on what the car looks like from the side.

JP_Supra

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
It's shaping up nicely!!

Click images for hi-res versions.

Supra MKV-front-blue.jpg
Supra MKV-front-orange.jpg
Supra MKV-front-white.jpg
Supra MKV-front-yellow.jpg
Supra MKV-rear-blue.jpg
Supra MKV-rear-white1.jpg
Supra MKV-rear-white2.jpg
Supra MKV-rear-yellow.jpg

And finally, an homage to The Fast & the Furious Supra!

Supra MKV-rear-f&f.jpg
Hey bud you think you can do one in red? Trying to come up with some wrap ideas before it comes out and I’m gonna use red as the main color. Appreciate it :)

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Nice rendering job.

Some cars look much better in real life than they do in renders or photos. I really hope the Supra turns out to be one of them.

greaseman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rx7 FC
Cool renders, I feel like this car looks so much better from the back than it does from the front. Maybe being able to see a massive Supra-esque wing from the front would tie it all together.
Sponsored