2020 Toyota GR Supra Photoshop Thread (based on production car)

Rotaryrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX 8
Vehicle Showcase
Holy Lord this looks breathtaking!

I liked the mkv but this is as beautifull as a car can get.... I am blown away, I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

[ insert take all my money meme]

starbai

First Name
ks
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
s2k, prelude, m3, durango.
Read through the entire thread. Some talented folks on here. Good job guys! I'm very impressed, but also surprised that no one has photoshopped a Targa roof on this car yet.

Its literally the only thing thats holding me back from picking one up. (Hoping the targa will come some day).

The Lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400
Read through the entire thread. Some talented folks on here. Good job guys! I'm very impressed, but also surprised that no one has photoshopped a Targa roof on this car yet.

Its literally the only thing thats holding me back from picking one up. (Hoping the targa will come some day).

supra-open-png.png

Here are a few of them
targamod-png.png

shorterwingtarga-png.png

rtoadyt

First Name
Reto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Can someone help me out? I can't do too much doing photoshop on the phone (not that I have what it takes to begin with). Idea here is to simply make the car look longer/bigger. Anything that takes up surface area that is not necessary are removed/tinkered/scaled down. Fake vents & splitter bits removal, A pillar paint for a plus.

If someone's kind enough, please help me do the smoothing/refinement/cleanup-job, roof re-paint, roof squish (bring the two bulge on each side to the mid part of the roof's height so the roof wouldn't look so tall) and bring back the oem taillights. Ur generosity would be very much appreciated!

Project - Drawing 11013200183-1.png

JohnnyV541

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition Supra. 2020 4Runner, 1996 993, 2019 Street Glide
My understanding is yes. The test mules were running M3 wheels after all.
2019 and 2020 BMW M4"s bolt pattern is 5x120 the Supra has 5x112...

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
lol. @Toyota this could be competitor to Mustang inspired SUV that's upcoming :D:p