dylanhartman

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I've seen your posts, people have given you feedback - I have been one of them

IMO part of the reason you are still in this situation is because you aren't taking the advise you are seeking on this page.

REMOVED XHP
FLASH CAR BACK TO STOCK

DRIVE THE CAR

If the car is then OK, find a new tuner. So simple.
How do I flash car back to stock on ecutek? Do I need tuner to send me a stock file?
Sponsored

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
OP how long did you have the car tuned on MHD, and were you custom tuned and running an E-blend? My car was custom tuned on E40 and made right at 505whp and 542wtq. I drove this car like it was stolen for close to 6,000 miles on that tune and have had literally zero issues, that was until Toyota installed the brake system recall which relocked my ECU and wrote it back to stock tune.

Sereph102889

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium/Absolute Zero
Yea..... my tuner specifically told me that they left my torque values roughly the same as what they were when I had it tuned on 93 octane, which was roughly 530wtq. He specifically mentioned that it was to keep the transmission as safe as possible.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I’m running 624 wheel torque and don’t have the problems you’re describing. It sounds like something else is going on.

Hit up one of the reputable tuners, maybe its just out sync parameters.

-RJM

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
How do I flash car back to stock on ecutek? Do I need tuner to send me a stock file?
Your tuner should of given you a few maps. One of them being the stock map where you flash it back to the stock tune.
Go to your Ecutek connect app on your cell phone.

open up my files

then go under flash files

and it should have a stock map there. See attached below. Super easy.

IMG_7165.png

IMG_7164.png

IMG_7163.png

Last edited:

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Can you flash from ecutek custom tune to MHD without going back to stock first or needing a bench unlock?
yes

My trans is fucked from the tune overdelivering torque and my tuner doesn't help. I'm stuck with a supra that i haven't been able to drive in weeks bc no one can help. Im
over it lol
When I clear the codes the car drives and goes into all gears. I can't imagine the trans is broken but still working after clearing codes.

I think it is a safety going into place on the tune. Been dealing with this for 3 weeks with no help and no car so i'm just gonna jump back to MHD. Seems like this is the only thing that might fix this.
late to the party here, but as others have mentioned, if you are having issues with the car after a tune then its'll likely the tune causing it and Not the actual flashing platform. the flashing platform is less import than whats actually altered in the tune itself.

Have you spoken to your current tuner about whats going on? If not, do that first. If you have already and the tuner is either ignoring you or simply cant fix the issue, then like others said again, seek out another tuner.

If the issue goes away after clearing codes, i can tell you with 98% certainty your trans is fine for now. and its a tune issue. However you need to get this fixed before the trans is NOT ok. Im certain the issue can be rectified on Ecutek or any flash platform for that matter. You should not have to switch platforms to fix an issue like that.

Feel free to reach out if you need assistance.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
I've seen your posts, people have given you feedback - I have been one of them

IMO part of the reason you are still in this situation is because you aren't taking the advise you are seeking on this page.

REMOVED XHP
FLASH CAR BACK TO STOCK

DRIVE THE CAR

If the car is then OK, find a new tuner. So simple.
this would be the most logical action
Sponsored