Tablet mount?

Phantom Menace

First Name
Clive
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium in Phantom Matte Grey
Highly recommend the Pro Clip + RAM mount system. I will pull the dashboard apart before that thing is falling off.

I use it to mount my Garmin Catalyst for the track. Which is basically a tablet. Rock solid.

That looks so solid and stable, can you provide some better photo angles of how that mounts. It's hard to see in the video.
Thanks for the input.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I was thinking this was a dumb idea until I saw this video, not gonna lie it looks dope!
Highly recommend the Pro Clip + RAM mount system. I will pull the dashboard apart before that thing is falling off.

I use it to mount my Garmin Catalyst for the track. Which is basically a tablet. Rock solid.

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91, '07 E60 M5, '19 Panigale V4S

Off topic, Palmer clockwise looks fun! Iā€™ve only been there on the bike and ran counter-clockwise. That place is a roller coaster! The camera canā€™t do the elevation changes justice!

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Just be aware that ProClip (while I've heard excellent things) is experiencing delays by up to 3mo on many of their products. I ordered one of their mounts for my Pixel 6 Pro and I'm now waiting in a queue to have order fulfilled.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Thanks Razorlab, that would be most appreciated.
Here you go. These where the best screws I could find at the time, I was in a rush to mount it up before an event. If I did it again, I would use visually better screws. With the Garmin mounted, I can't see them, but I know they are there. ;)

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

Phantom Menace

First Name
Clive
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium in Phantom Matte Grey
Here you go. These where the best screws I could find at the time, I was in a rush to mount it up before an event. If I did it again, I would use visually better screws. With the Garmin mounted, I can't see them, but I know they are there. ;)

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg
Thanks so much for taking the time to take and post these Razorlab! Great stuff. I'll definitely look into this very setup. I'm assuming you can loosen the ram mount and remove it from the ball, leaving just the ball part screwed onto the pro clip?
Sponsored