gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
I just hope I reach the break-in mileage mark by the time this happens.
Donā€™t worry, you wont get it over 4500 rpm on the Dragon. Have run US 129 in the MINI, and it was basically 2nd gear the whole way ..

OP
OP
PalmettoPrecision

PalmettoPrecision

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Absolute Zero
Sounds like we have a group building. Iā€™ll update the original post soon with a poll for some dates. Highest voted date wins and Iā€™ll make some reservations at Fontana. Some things to consider:

-If youā€™re running E85 youā€™re out of luck up there for fuel.
-Expect significant tire wear even if you arenā€™t hounding your car.
-You can camp at the dam or stay in the lodge. Lodge fills up quick on the weekends.
-Some will get tickets. Happens every year. They have gotten very good at calling you in then blocking the road ahead. Itā€™s 25 and well.. yeah.
-I advise against bringing passengers. They will hate you/divorce you/puke on your dash or a combination of all three.
-You are not allowed to get passed by a Volkswagen or a Honda. If we see it, youā€™re out ?

TX2.0

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra, '19 XT4, Club Car Precedent
Sounds like we have a group building. Iā€™ll update the original post soon with a poll for some dates. Highest voted date wins and Iā€™ll make some reservations at Fontana. Some things to consider:

-If youā€™re running E85 youā€™re out of luck up there for fuel.
-Expect significant tire wear even if you arenā€™t hounding your car.
-You can camp at the dam or stay in the lodge. Lodge fills up quick on the weekends.
-Some will get tickets. Happens every year. They have gotten very good at calling you in then blocking the road ahead. Itā€™s 25 and well.. yeah.
-I advise against bringing passengers. They will hate you/divorce you/puke on your dash or a combination of all three.
-You are not allowed to get passed by a Volkswagen or a Honda. If we see it, youā€™re out ?
Better yet, bring your passenger and leave them where you will be staying, Blackberry Farm in Walland, TN!

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Wish i was closer thats a 8 hour haul for me

Pathfindercod

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Iā€™m in South Carolina about an hour away. Use to ride the rail with my bikes all the time, havenā€™t been in years. Iā€™m in Greenville/Spartanburg area.

piper1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'03 e85 Z4
Always wanted to go ever since having my MK3, but can't do spring down there anymore. Everyone asks me why the hell did I move from NC to MI, I tell them I don't mind the winter, and when I lived there my black cavalier at the time was always pollen green in spring. I'll take fall any day over spring ? Would give me an excuse though to see my brother whos still down there.

Buzzar

First Name
Azhar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
in the Charlotte area - Don't making a day trip out for a drive

thisguycody

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Toyota Supra, 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
New here but definitely interested. I met several really cool people in a different car group/forum years ago. Still friends with several of them. Would cool to meet up! I'm in the Winston Salem NC area.

Following.

Macht

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra, 85 Mkii Supra (6mgte)
I definitely want to make this one. Lets solidify a date and I will schedule accordingly.

2Cool

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
Looks like a lot of the Deal's Gap sites have no events on their schedules yet, since most don't open for the season until 1 March.

I see a list of events on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/tailofthedragon/events/

If you all can nail down a date I would be happy to escape the Pittsburgh tundra for a week or so. Normally try to stay in Bryson City, love me some Nantahala Brewing Co...
Sponsored