Sponsored

Teach me race seats

jbirdsupra

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
18
Reaction score
12
Location
San Francisco
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have the same experience in my set up - I ultimately removed the extension given how much it would press up against my hips. Instead, and I'm sure I'll get blasted for this, I run the belt through the bolster when I am doing spirited drives.
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,765
Reaction score
17,196
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
I have the same experience in my set up - I ultimately removed the extension given how much it would press up against my hips. Instead, and I'm sure I'll get blasted for this, I run the belt through the bolster when I am doing spirited drives.
Running through the bolster is the right way, running over the bolster, wrong way.
 

razorlab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
8,765
Reaction score
17,196
Location
NY
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
IMG_1308.webp

does this look normal?
I would suggest finding a shorter belt latch. Pretty much all the modern BMW's use the same receptacle and wiring so you can find ones with all different lengths.
 

mkvkevv

Member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
May 19, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Location
Florida
Car(s)
2025 Toyota GR Supra
I would suggest finding a shorter belt latch. Pretty much all the modern BMW's use the same receptacle and wiring so you can find ones with all different lengths.
Where can I find shorter belt latches? Literally just want it to look as it is below in the European final edition.
IMG_2102.webp
Sponsored

 
 








Top