Race Tracking Your Supra - Information exchange

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
How long U have em? Lugs no rust? Any link for titanium nuts? Need to do it too but i dont wana deal with rust issues and buy new set every year etc... esp that car is used winter/fall.
I originally had a different set of MSH studs for about 2 years but I needed longer ones and wanted to change lug size so I've had that exact set you linked for about half a year now, still look to be in good shape and I've tracked it in the rain. I bought these nuts: https://ti-alloys.com/product/titanium-conical-seat-lug-nut-open-ended/

Mine came in perfect condition but I recently recommended my buddy @Vertex to get them and the faces of his were pretty scratched up (we both got black) so their QA might be a bit lax. They did offer him $50 refund.
Sponsored

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Supra Matte Storm Gray
I originally had a different set of MSH studs for about 2 years but I needed longer ones and wanted to change lug size so I've had that exact set you linked for about half a year now, still look to be in good shape and I've tracked it in the rain. I bought these nuts: https://ti-alloys.com/product/titanium-conical-seat-lug-nut-open-ended/

Mine came in perfect condition but I recently recommended my buddy @Vertex to get them and the faces of his were pretty scratched up (we both got black) so their QA might be a bit lax. They did offer him $50 refund.
As previously mentioned, mine were scratched on 1 face on 1-2 of the lug nuts, and 3+ faces on every other lug nut. If you are just looking from afar you can't see it but I noticed IMMEDIATELY upon inspection of them. The guy I was in contact with claimed they would get ahold of the packing/shipping people that box up the nuts to "make sure" that it does not happen with future customer orders.

I actually still have yet to see my refund and will be sending another email today if I don't see something today on my card as it will be 10 days as of today which was what they promised (2-10 days) when I would see the refund. Was pretty disappointed especially with the cost that they were all like that. If they were any other color it would have been way more noticeable (brighter color) as I went with black.