First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
HAHAH

Someone doesn't know how new model performance cars work
Find another example in the last 2 decades with this type of upgrade after the first year.

After you provide that example, we can talk.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
"Oh a new Supra, what year?"

"2020"

"Oh."
:)
The new equivalent to when someone says "I own a Supra" buts its a MK3 or an MKIV Auto NA. lol

OP
OP

NASDboy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
He said a 50hp bump within the next 3 years. It was also widely assumed this would all be done with a tune, seeing as we know how much is locked away.

Saying that piston, exhaust, and suspension upgrades were "known" to be coming this year is incredibly and laughably disingenuous. Of course it wasn't fucking known, if it was no one would own a 2020 and the program would be over.
Yep , we are getting punished for supporting them. Unfair , current owners should be compensated.

OP
OP

NASDboy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
Find another example in the last 2 decades with this type of upgrade after the first year.

After you provide that example, we can talk.
Yep ! Exactly , not even 1 year in, Supra gets a new engine and suspension, WE WERE PROMISED BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY BACK IN AUGUST! HOW DO I TAKE MY ENGINE APART AND INSTALL THE NEW UPGRADES?? Haha!!

Nc1dent

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
2011 models recieved the 5.0, instead of the 4.6 the new 2010s had. Catcher dropped the third strike, I'm headed to first.
2005-2014 is the 5th generation. Batter is either illiterate or has an otherwise severe mental deficiency.

OP
OP

NASDboy

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
all true, but it hasn't even been a year. A new version every year. Is this a phone?
So, people will be in constant wait for the next best Supra????
Maybe every 2 years is OK, but I'm super against this...

1st year supporters are getting punished?
this is exactly my point, a lot of the folks here sound like they received their cars for free,,if we knew they were gonna come up
With a better car we could’ve used it against the dealer , and got better deals on our cars, right now you could walk into any Toyota dealer and get a new Supra for $46k , literally. Before everything is said n done our cars will be worth $37k by the end of the year ... mark my words. I still love my car but this kinda depreciation on a Toyota is unheard of.

alex2364

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 BMW M4
He said a 50hp bump within the next 3 years. It was also widely assumed this would all be done with a tune, seeing as we know how much is locked away.

Saying that piston, exhaust, and suspension upgrades were "known" to be coming this year is incredibly and laughably disingenuous. Of course it wasn't fucking known, if it was no one would own a 2020 and the program would be over.
It was widely rumored there would be hp bump within a year of release. ynguldyn said it would be model year 2021 back in July 2019. Just because you didn't know, doesn't mean it wasn't widely known by people that frequent this forum.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/vi...b58b30o1-have-been-uncovered.1930/#post-45701

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
This is hilarious. As soon as I saw the the press releases I came over here for ensuing comedy.

A+ thread, would read again
Sponsored