The all-new BMW 2 Series Coupé (G42) + M2

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
I think the colour doesn't do it justice probably why the back end looks off, I bet it would look better in thunder purple that the 23 z4 has...

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
I think the colour doesn't do it justice probably why the back end looks off, I bet it would look better in thunder purple that the 23 z4 has...
Chaps,

Do think the darker colors will be good for this shape. Currently thinking red for my order. I can see Black as an alternative.

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I’m not gunna lie they fact they chose to build their flagship trim car in Mexico is very surprising

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I’m not gunna lie they fact they chose to build their flagship trim car in Mexico is very surprising
Nothing wrong with getting Mexican stuff. They make the best food and now one sexy M2!!!!

KingTai

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I dont know it's starting to grow on me...it has everything I would like in the Supra aside from the exterior but it ain't that bad to look at on different colors.

swift.mk5

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Supra Premium
It looks a lot better in video than it did in those horrible pictures going around, I really think the baby blue one looks great.
I'm disappointed they've reduced its power to just 460HP. I wonder if it's the exact same S58 but just has a lesser support system, rendering it incapable of maintaining the higher power output in the M3/4. Maybe it has a weaker cooling system to save weight, making it a more trackable car or something.

Knowing the M2 was better in the track than the m3/4 in the previous gen gives me high expectation for this one too.
I also still think the previous M2 looks better.

Is anyone here thinking of picking it up?
Sponsored