• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

The official ask zrk anything thread

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
HP is how fast you go, tq is how fast you get there. JB4 on 93 will be a quick daily car, but I don't think you'll win a ton of races.
So that makes sense why on a racetrack the Supra is an absolute beast 🦍. There are no zero mph starts to a given point. The torque pull out of an apex is beautiful 🥲. I bet we’ll eventually see more of these cars stripped of additional weight and tracked even more. Plenty of brake and suspension options out there too. And what you guys do with the B58 engines is amazing!

Keep up the good work 🏁🏁

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So that makes sense why on a racetrack the Supra is an absolute beast 🦍. There are no zero mph starts to a given point. The torque pull out of an apex is beautiful 🥲. I bet we’ll eventually see more of these cars stripped of additional weight and tracked even more. Plenty of brake and suspension options out there too. And what you guys do with the B58 engines is amazing!

Keep up the good work 🏁🏁
B58s are really starting to put in some work.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Okay, i'm gonna do our due diligence and address the elephant in the room to @zrk... @Evolution @SuupYota @kaj brace yourselves.

was your 4g63 built or stock block? What turbo? Fueling?
I'm at 450/375 on OEM longblock, mild cam, small turbo. It's the most responsive turbo car I've ever driven. Except the Supra.

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT
Next question @zrk

If you had to give newcomers to the platform one piece of advice, what would it be?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why does your car still have an interior?
Street car

Next question @zrk

If you had to give newcomers to the platform one piece of advice, what would it be?
Decide on what you want to do and what you can afford before you start doing shit.

If you want a good-looking daily, do that. Don't start fucking with the engine. If you want to build a drag car, know it's going to cost 100k, and don't cut corners. Also, make sure you have enough money to do it twice, because everything breaks.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Street car
I thought you sold or are selling your street wheels? Is it a classing thing for drag racing where it has to be a "street car" for the times you're trying to set in a given class?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I thought you sold or are selling your street wheels? Is it a classing thing for drag racing where it has to be a "street car" for the times you're trying to set in a given class?
It's a class thing. Car is "street legal" even without the street wheels. I drive it on the street with radials and skinnies.

But - yes. some classes require a full interior, or X miles without filling up or fucking with the engine bay.
Sponsored