• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

The official ask zrk anything thread

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So a better question… Don’t want to wast my one question per day limit (or maybe week in my case?) Do you recommend using a VPN for iPhones? Some people claim iPhones don’t need ExpressVPN or whatever brand app for their iPhones.
All you can handle, bro.

Nord is good if you wanna pay for it, I use PIVPN on a Raspi from my house.
Sponsored

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Hey zack, sooooooooooo. Next week I'm getting a catback and intake installed, along with a catless downpipe. I still didnt get my ecu unlocked and I will probably run for a lil while without a tune. Is it ok? Or is it essential to have a tune with these mods? As for the dp I'll probably stick a spacer in their its a titan motorsports dp so I should be fine. If the spacers dosent work I'll just have to deal with a CEL

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey zack, sooooooooooo. Next week I'm getting a catback and intake installed, along with a catless downpipe. I still didnt get my ecu unlocked and I will probably run for a lil while without a tune. Is it ok? Or is it essential to have a tune with these mods? As for the dp I'll probably stick a spacer in their its a titan motorsports dp so I should be fine. If the spacers dosent work I'll just have to deal with a CEL
You will likely throw a CEL, spacer can help. Tune not necessary.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
You will likely throw a CEL, spacer can help. Tune not necessary.
Sounds good. Was about to opt in for a catted dp if it was going to be a problem. It will be a few months until I unlock the ecu and tune it. Thanks zack, you've been really helpful lately with my questions

Reactions: zrk

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Will a tuner be able to completely remove any trace of the artificial burbles, pops and cracks from both normal and sport mode?

I can't stand the baked-in burbles on sport mode when coming to a stop, it sounds like water flowing down a drain.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
I've seen you recommend PirateShip a lot, is their commercial rate supposed to be any different than other online shipping label vendors (e.g. PayPal/Shipstation)?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've seen you recommend PirateShip a lot, is their commercial rate supposed to be any different than other online shipping label vendors (e.g. PayPal/Shipstation)?
It's free. Sign in and take a look. I've never found anything even close to as cheap as PirateShip

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Will a tuner be able to completely remove any trace of the artificial burbles, pops and cracks from both normal and sport mode?

I can't stand the baked-in burbles on sport mode when coming to a stop, it sounds like water flowing down a drain.
Factory burbles, sure. But if you're catless and push the car, it's going to be real fat on decel and pop and bang.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Factory burbles, sure. But if you're catless and push the car, it's going to be real fat on decel and pop and bang.
Real burbles are vastly superior to the artificial crap the car does. I just want a nice clean exhaust note with claps on upshift instead of that fart crap.