The Pricing Thread + Potential US Tariffs Impact

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Either way I'll buy it in winter new or through Carmax a few years later.

In either case, I hope the very top of the line trim is a lot of unnecessary stuff I won't need. I'd like the performance that's it. No need for navigation or wireless charging since my phone and an $11 charging pad from Amazon can do both those things just fine.

50_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RC 350 F-Sport RWD
Why?

For 6 grand more I can get an outgoing RC-F?

This is the problem with making the car that expensive. I now have more options to choose from.

Edit: And I REALLY LOVE the look of the new car, even with the camo still on. I'm sold on it 100% but don't try to move into a market this thing might not be able to compete in.

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
I got a feeling it's ...

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I got a feeling it's ...

I say it's cheaper, 47k, which is what I had in mind, with all that stuff fully loaded in there. Should really come standard.

The triple headlight beam kind of made me smile and rang alarms.

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
So guff basically saying it'll be about 54k
maybe, maybe not :)
Omg I didn't imply anything, I was just posting a photo! :p

Also, I just want to say, I refuse to pay a cent of dealer markup. If there is no way I can get this car at MSRP, then I'm just waiting for a used one. Not because I'm not excited about the car (I'm very excited about the car), but my contempt for dealerships runs very deep and I won't give any of those scumbags a penny more than I have to. :rant:

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Omg I didn't imply anything, I was just posting a photo! :p

Also, I just want to say, I refuse to pay a cent of dealer markup. If there is no way I can get this car at MSRP, then I'm just waiting for a used one. Not because I'm not excited about the car (I'm very excited about the car), but my contempt for dealerships runs very deep and I won't give any of those scumbags a penny more than I have to. :rant:
Same, I won't pay over msrp but the dealers are simply doing what they do best, playing off the hype of the car.

Best play is to buy it in the winter or end of the model year. Hopefully the 2021 model doesn't have many changes.

Modal170

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same, I won't pay over msrp but the dealers are simply doing what they do best, playing off the hype of the car.

Best play is to buy it in the winter or end of the model year. Hopefully the 2021 model doesn't have many changes.
Introducing, Supra with the S58 engine!

And the cycle continues