THIS Is the Manual Toyota Supra [Official Release]

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
Let's hope the manual is better than the one in the M2 Competition.

I think it will be. Why? Because it seems like Toyota played a pivotal role in tweaking this transmission specifically for this application. I bet it's going to be a really good unit in both operation and longevity.
Sponsored

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
excited about the manual trans....but getting stuck in gridlock traffic yesterday and enjoying the radar cruise on long stretches' of boring hwy kinda justify the ZF for me....its funny how they didnt address the wind issue or even something like a rear trunk button...seems like those would have been cheap updates to me....

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
KPMF Iced Titanium Matte Metallic Blue
Thank you! I just saw your build thread and I think I see a lot of your IG reels haha. Really love that color - gorgeous.

Deleted member 7042

Thank you! I just saw your build thread and I think I see a lot of your IG reels haha. Really love that color - gorgeous.
haha youā€™re probably seeing @Tukes ā€” Iā€™m not and donā€™t want to be ā€œinsta famousā€, but thatā€™s his thing. Our cars are nearly identical, his blue is a different wrap. His color, is Teckwrap Blue Pearl VCH302ā€¦ and heā€™s pretty sensitive to anyone knowing that, actively deleting comments or blocking people who say what the color is lol.

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
haha youā€™re probably seeing @Tukes ā€” Iā€™m not and donā€™t want to be ā€œinsta famousā€, but thatā€™s his thing. Our cars are nearly identical, his blue is a different wrap. His color, is Teckwrap Blue Pearl VCH302ā€¦ and heā€™s pretty sensitive to anyone knowing that, actively deleting comments or blocking people who say what the color is lol.
Well, even more of a reason to like your car - just sayin'! Appreciate. Had to save some of your photos. I have a red '22 coming in that wasn't my first choice. Decided if I can't handle red, I'd love this color. I much prefer it over the Teckwrap. KPMF has a nice satin luster to that color.

šŸ‘

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Bruh. hahahhahahhah

Also, your wrap is sick af, but it's not as cool as black. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

GRMan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Too many
Let's hope the manual is better than the one in the M2 Competition.

I have no issues with my M2C MT. After 60k km of various form of driving, the shifter is as tight as ever, unlike most of JDM heros I have had driven. The throw is crisp and precise with no slack. Only the S2000 and the Porsche GT4 felt better. I still remembered when I drove a grey import A80 TT in the late 90s, the shifter engagement was loose as hell, the shifter was moving left and right when the engine was idling without me even touching it. Car also felt heavy and gutless so I returned it back to the dealer after a 2h test drive and bought a late model JDM MR2 Turbo instead.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Was watching Raiti's Rides today about this... and it is official. I'm not a true car enthusiast.

My heart has never felt such torment. I will need to nurse this pain with a tawdry whiskey... possibly Bell's.

I can no longer stand to look at my project Supra. I may set it on fire tonight... or trade it in. The whiskey will guide my decision.

Jim_Harrison

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0
If it's springs and bushings that would be fantastic. This thing seems to have a real lack of roll stiffness in autocross/track settings in stock form.
Yes, and some more adjustment to get more neg camber in the front. 3 degrees neg in the front would really help>

Slumdogracing

First Name
Saif
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Porsche 928S
Hey guys, placed a deposit for an A91-MT last week! I requested CU Later Gray, but Iā€™ll take whatever colour they get allocated. Anyways new to the forum, but super excited. As soon as I saw the announcement in the morning last week I called to reserve. Hope it doesnā€™t take too long šŸ˜¬

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
Was watching Raiti's Rides today about this... and it is official. I'm not a true car enthusiast.

My heart has never felt such torment. I will need to nurse this pain with a tawdry whiskey... possibly Bell's.

I can no longer stand to look at my project Supra. I may set it on fire tonight... or trade it in. The whiskey will guide my decision.
Raiti is a bit of a putz. I'm actually shocked that he grew his YouTube channel so fast. I just find him annoying most of the time, certainly more than most of the other YouTube car reviewers.

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
I hate gatekeepers for simple stuff like a wrap color