To remove the GR badge, Or to not remove the GR badge.

Love or Hate for the GR badge

• Total voters

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
For the people who answered keep the GR badge, how about now?

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/02/n...in-the-usa-is-it-coming-to-chicago-auto-show/

The M Sport-ification of GR begins.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
When TRD has been milked so much, that it had to be GR's turn... At this rate, TRD is on the way to become the new "Sport" moniker that manufacturers love, and the GR will become the special model.

Introducing the new 2023 Honda CRV SPORT hybrid, featuring a naturally aspirated 2.0 4 cyl running the Atkinson cycle making a whopping 204 hp and mated to a buzzy CVT, and weighting an absolutely svelte 3930lb. You know, everything that makes me think of a car with sporting intentions.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
When TRD has been milked so much, that it had to be GR's turn... At this rate, TRD is on the way to become the new "Sport" moniker that manufacturers love, and the GR will become the special model.

Introducing the new 2023 Honda CRV SPORT hybrid, featuring a naturally aspirated 2.0 4 cyl running the Atkinson cycle making a whopping 204 hp and mated to a buzzy CVT, and weighting an absolutely svelte 3930lb. You know, everything that makes me think of a car with sporting intentions.
TRD is being phased out in japan. GR is going to be lime bmws M.

GR SPORT = M Performance bottomed tier.

GR XXX = M XXX top tier.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
TRD is being phased out in japan. GR is going to be lime bmws M.

GR SPORT = M Performance bottomed tier.

GR XXX = M XXX top tier.
I remember reading a quote from some Honda PR material and it said something like.. We reserve the red H for use on two cars. One is a Type R and the other is a Formula 1 car.

That GR badge is the first thing I will be removing from my car when Toyota finally delivers it!

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
I kept it, however I changed it out. I’m still debating on removing it but at least I no longer have the only chrome piece on the exterior of the car.

C622254D-98DF-413E-B1B4-14F39EE28C13.jpeg
Sponsored