To remove the GR badge, Or to not remove the GR badge.

Love or Hate for the GR badge

• Total voters

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
GR badge on the back is one thing I like and hate about the car at the same time. Want to support Gazoo Racing so we keep getting GR cars. but Hate the Asymmetry. Curious on other thoughts. Lets take a poll about it.
Your steering is not centered. You should remove that too. :crazy:

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Kept it. I don't really notice it, honestly.

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
Iā€™ll keep it but not especially in love with it. It does look better next to the OEM red badge for us lucky 500 and Europeans

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Every time I see a car missing badges I think itā€™s either base model they didnā€™t want people to know or it was in an accident and the body shop forgot to put the badges back on. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøbut live and let live :)

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
GR badge on the back is one thing I like and hate about the car at the same time. Want to support Gazoo Racing so we keep getting GR cars. but Hate the Asymmetry. Curious on other thoughts. Lets take a poll about it.
If the lack of "symmetry" with the GR badge eats at you, I sure hope you don't have a model that has the partial two-tone interior. šŸ˜³šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
If the lack of "symmetry" with the GR badge eats at you, I sure hope you don't have a model that has the partial two-tone interior. šŸ˜³šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Hot take: i hate the two tone interiors, never wanted a launch edition for that reason

OP
OP
Isaleus

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
I have the cognac interior with the different door cards on both sides. And like it that way. Asymmetry is nice in some places. If you think people are one note, you should check again.

YellowJackit

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 MINI Clubman, 2023 BM X3, 2022 GR Supra
I have the cognac interior with the different door cards on both sides. And like it that way. Asymmetry is nice in some places. If you think people are one note, you should check again.
My bad.....I just checked again ...

I'm probably better off ignoring polls where the OP states he's curious about the opinions of others when he's probably not.

Enjoy your ride.....

JST

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 Subaru LGT, '21 CX-5 Sig, '22 Supra 3.0
I typically debadge my cars because I like the cleaner/uncluttered look, but I haven't had the urge to debadge the supra yet.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I for one, like it. Looks better along side the red Supra script on the A91-mt.

I'm with you on supporting Gazoo Racing where and when I can. After all, they had a big part in giving this car a soul.

RedBadge.jpg
To each his own but damn thatā€™s hot! I donā€™t like when the dealer puts their crap on the car and I take that off instantly. But the other stuff - I like!