Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
:crazy:
Youre entitled to that opinion, but to think it has any symbolism of completeness would be an actual joke. I thought this was only done by G35s sedans revving their engines in mall parking lots
Usually it’s done by those who want the best performance out of their car. It weighs less and generally nets better numbers than dual on single turbo apps. Less bends means less restriction which means more power, which is exactly why most of the faster Supras are running turn downs right now and other cars run dumps out of the hood. Since hood exits and turn downs aren’t ideal for the street, the single exhaust is the next best thing.

You’re hung up on this “incomplete” theory when in my first post I literally stated “hopefully someone comes out with a diffuser”. No one is arguing with you wether it looks complete or not... my statement was that in general single exits look better, of course we don’t think it looks ideal with an empty muffler hole. :crazy:

Oh, and My Te37 don’t have center caps at all LOL

Hopefully someone on the forums *cough cough* Titan does a dyno pull with dual and single and overlays them.
Sponsored

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
Being incomplete isn't a theory, it is actually incomplete. *insert emoji here to validate myself*

Of course a higher flowing exhaust with net higher gains. But I don't think removing weight from above the rear wheels, removing the removing the exhaust flap, and having an overall louder exhaust are worth one sneeze worth of top end hp advantages

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
Being incomplete isn't a theory, it is actually incomplete. *insert emoji here to validate myself*

Of course a higher flowing exhaust with net higher gains. But I don't think removing weight from above the rear wheels, removing the removing the exhaust flap, and having an overall louder exhaust are worth one sneeze worth of top end hp advantages
I referenced it as a theory because you are basing your responses off of the assumption that I wouldn’t do something to remove the empty hole despite me mentioning it in my first post. Theories are based on assumptions, so the shoe fit. *inserts emoji to assert smartassism*

With a plug in the second hole, the single exit would look fine. With a remedied diffuser, in my opinion it would look better than the stock duals.

Anyways, looking forward to those dyno comparisons.

First Name
Codi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra, Boosted IS300
Is there a release date for this exhaust yet? This is exactly what I want for my car