Tomei USA announces FULL TITANIUM MUFFLER for GR Supra

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
It’s a clear misstep when any exhaust company does not incorporate or offer the option of keeping the active valve function. Allow me to go incognito when I don’t want attention and let me be a riot when I choose to be. The Supra already pulls enough attention on its visual appeal alone, the last thing I want is a cop eyeballing me for for being excessive :doh:

It’s a shame. I actually don’t mind the sound at all. The price, in comparison to the competition, is not bad either. So far the best sounding exhaust to me is Boost Logic, but I’m not paying that much for the price of a used Toyota Corolla.

JDM BLKBMW

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Edition Black, Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400R
I got my Tomei dual installed. I have a 200 Cell race catted Downpipe hooked to it. On first start up it was INSANE.. Loudest most obnoxious exhaust I've ever heard from a non V8. It settles down once out of startup mode and then sounds mellow at idle. Give it gas quickly and it gets LOUD and barks out. If you rev it smooth it stays mellow. You can Dr Jekyll and Hyde this exhaust with the quickness of the gas pedal. Slowly push it stays tame. Blip it at you will scare anybody behind the car. ???

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Very Honda like sounds. I recommend HKS for dual and Boostin Performance for single if you want that Supra sound.

JDM BLKBMW

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Edition Black, Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400R
I had a 1993 Supra TT and an HKS 4" Titanium exhaust. This Tomei sounds very similar to that HKS Titanium on my MKIV. This Tomei is not Honda like at all when you here it in person.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
I had a 1993 Supra TT and an HKS 4" Titanium exhaust. This Tomei sounds very similar to that HKS Titanium on my MKIV. This Tomei is not Honda like at all when you hear it in person.
That would apply for most exhausts. The Tomei by design with the smaller muffler and material has it on the raspier side for sure still.

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Any1 got Type-D with a stock downpipe? Any sound clips? All I found was with aftermarket dp's that adds a lot of volume and some rasp to overall exhaust tone...

Sybra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RX7 Before, Supra UK pro spec.
Any1 got Type-D with a stock downpipe? Any sound clips? All I found was with aftermarket dp's that adds a lot of volume and some rasp to overall exhaust tone...
For the TOMEI exhaust you need American specced downpipe, also in EU we have opf so the exhaust will cause CEL. but I found a potential solution to this and now waiting to get my tomei exhaust next month. (pozdrowienie z pajeczna :p)

mattieewhooo

First Name
Mattie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
Does this Tomei single exit throw a CEL for it being not valved? If so, is there an adapter to bypass the CEL?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Does this Tomei single exit throw a CEL for it being not valved? If so, is there an adapter to bypass the CEL?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
No CEL from exhaust. Only if you change the downpipe.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

THANKS IN ADVANCE
No CEL if you install it correctly without damaging any components.

-Josh

mattieewhooo

First Name
Mattie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra
Awesome, thanks! I got it in 2 days ago and yep ..it's damn loud!

Also, I noticed a bit of throttle delay/hesitation now. Is this due to lack of backpressure, with this exhaust? Since it's pretty much just straight piped.

Still running OEM catted downpipe, fyi.
Sponsored