TRD exhaust for Supra

A91Miami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, 2013 Xrunner
Has anyone installed one of these or heard any sound clips other than the one on YouTube from DPCcars?
201D5887-D613-499E-8306-2EA89CC0132E.jpeg
2043C52D-234E-4AB1-9333-BF234B00BC85.jpeg
4FA0C499-EF14-4D5D-A424-148775FA1DE4.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Not lot of people running TRD cause of the price tag, we've only sold their aero but none of their exhausts yet.

-Josh

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
As an owner of both the MKV and MKIV Supra I have learned that nothing is really TRD. It's just some other brand that created it and they decided to stamp TRD on it, the only worthwhile TRD products I have purchased is a Diffrential. Nothing else...

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Right on Que:

Don't ever get me wrong I love Toyota and TRD, but these things are become instinct and it's turning into a situation where I'm clearly just showing my age. But it's just a frustrating thing when you love the brand and their products when you're 15 years old and broke, and by the time you hit 35 and you have cash in hand things are just not the same as they once were... It's good to know that I'm not the only one that feels this way as Albon who appears to be roughly the same age as me has the exact same sentiments.

Last edited:
OP
OP

A91Miami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Right on Que:

Don't ever get me wrong I love Toyota and TRD, but these things are become instinct and it's turning into a situation where I'm clearly just showing my age. But it's just a frustrating thing when you love the brand and their products when you're 15 years old and broke, and by the time you hit 35 and you have cash in hand things are just not the same as they once were... It's good to know that I'm not the only one that feels this way as Albon who appears to be roughly the same age as me has the exact same sentiments.
That was a very informative video.
it really does seem like TRD name is just being held on to for old times sake. I’m even confused if this is a TRD exhaust or GR sports exhaust. It seems to be marketed both ways.

Im not usually one to spend money on stuff like this, but the only reason I’m even considering this overpriced exhaust is to keep the car OEM+ modified. It hurts my pocket so bad already because I’ve already bought the aero kit and rims ??☹

I am between getting this or just keeping my stock exhaust as it sounds pretty good already. Maybe just swap the down pipe, keep the stock one in the garage and call it a day

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I'm interested in the price of a TRD one as well. I've been looking at HKS' exhaust for some time but $3k....

OP
OP

A91Miami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have quotes from 42-4600. Def the priciest ones out there that I know of

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Right on Que:

Nice haha

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice haha
I sent you an email that included pics of the LFA and LFA parts in the coffee shop which I don't know if you got to see or noticed that in person. I laughed because to the ordinary individual in that place they wouldn't think anything of car parts in a coffee shop but LFA parts in a Coffee shop, that's like Crazy! lol...

Anyways I hope to be able to purchase an LFA soon I've been saving and looking for the right one and right deal. One Day, One Day...

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
I sent you an email that included pics of the LFA and LFA parts in the coffee shop which I don't know if you got to see or noticed that in person. I laughed because to the ordinary individual in that place they wouldn't think anything of car parts in a coffee shop but LFA parts in a Coffee shop, that's like Crazy! lol...

Anyways I hope to be able to purchase an LFA soon I've been saving and looking for the right one and right deal. One Day, One Day...
Maybe it went to spam, I'll find it!!

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it went to spam, I'll find it!!
Subject line was: Gazoo racing

And I sent it to [email protected] and I sent it on Monday at 7:01 AM PST (I Live in Newport but I'm visiting my folks and brother in Ohio) Can't wait to get back to my Supra's and sunny weather.

PS one of the pics has a photo of my Dad in them, don't mind that one and just admire the glory of the parts behind him.
Sponsored