Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Yeah they wanted a 5k markup on a 2.0

Damn that's far as fuck. Do y'all think it would be easier to get a 2.0???

I wish I made the emotional choice last March and bought a Supra instead of the rational choice of buying an Outback lmao--- probably could've gotten a decent deal.
Longo will deliver no charge. I’m in San Diego(120 miles away) They said they’d deliver my GR86 once they have it. Or did you mean the price?

bittermelon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Outback
Longo will deliver no charge. I’m in San Diego(120 miles away) They said they’d deliver my GR86 once they have it. Or did you mean the price?
Oh yeah I meant time wise. I just can't bring myself to pay over sticker. But then again, the incessant hunt really pumps me up during the workday lol

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
I got mine from Toyota Marin for MSRP in September '21 for MSRP, shipped it down to SoCal myself

lordwalker

First Name
Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium, Macan GTS, RS5, Model Y
How much was shipping? Didn't wanna drive down PCH??
$875 I believe, enclosed trailer, single driver. Didn't have time to do all that myself, bought the car sight unseen as well.

OP
OP
Ryan6957

Ryan6957

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Turbulence Grey Supra 3.0 Premium
San Francisco Toyota surprisingly is selling Supra's at MSRP but you must join the waiting list. $500 deposit and a copy of your ID. Currently on the list, and they in the process of receiving their February allotment of 3 Supras which have all been accounted for. Currently 4th on the list, with the first 3 looking for a Nitro Yellow, Phantom Grey and a White on Red. Sales Manager mentioned they're getting 2-3 cars per month.
Thanks for the reply. I headed down there and was told that it was a wait of 6+ Months just to get a Supra with the Absolute Zero exterior and Black interior. I put down a deposit and now I'm just waiting. They had a Carbon fiber edition in Absolute zero on the lot but were charging $10,000 dealer markup for it. Also quick question, When did you visit? I was never informed that there was a list, Was just told that it was going to take a while for it to be in stock.

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
Thanks for the reply. I headed down there and was told that it was a wait of 6+ Months just to get a Supra with the Absolute Zero exterior and Black interior. I put down a deposit and now I'm just waiting. They had a Carbon fiber edition in Absolute zero on the lot but were charging $10,000 dealer markup for it. Also quick question, When did you visit? I was never informed that there was a list, Was just told that it was going to take a while for it to be in stock.
I contacted the dealer requesting information on one of the vehicles that was in transit and received a prompt reply from the Sales Manager, Alan, who told me about the list. Absolute Zero is going to be a wait, since there's another person on that list who's been waiting since November '21...

bittermelon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Outback
I'm texting someone from Sunnyvale and put in a reservation of the spec I want. He told me that when they get word that it's coming in, thats when I can put down the deposit. Said I was first or second in line but I don't believe him lol

Patina

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Nitro Yellow
I'm texting someone from Sunnyvale and put in a reservation of the spec I want. He told me that when they get word that it's coming in, thats when I can put down the deposit. Said I was first or second in line but I don't believe him lol
At MSRP?

What a weird system, no deposit to hold your place in line?

choufchou

First Name
Yabai-
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T
Abosolute Zero + Black Interior @ Victory Toyota San Bruno.

Non-premium model I think. Not sure if it's marked up.

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
6B1AE921-96D7-4D1E-9808-070B1B370AC9.png

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul