Tuning Between Manufactures

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Thanks for the heads up! Is there a particular kit you’d recommend? I know Visconti and Titan have kits as well. Are these good alternatives?
Thse are both good alternatives. Twisted tuning also has a great kit for a good price as well. This one requires tapping two wires under the hood which is quite simple.
Sponsored

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I to dont want my catted downpipe to throw any codes. What brand do you recommend?
I really like the AMS catted downpipe. It has a very high quality GESI cat. I haven't had any issues with those throwing codes. I Powerneedy also iirc gaurantee's no check engine and has a GESI cat as well. Red Star has been getting my attention a lot lately. They seem to have some amazing quality downpipes with a great heat shield even. And then there is always ETS who iirc also uses GESI cats.

If you need any help with selecting or purchasing a downpipe feel free to reach out to me. =)

OP
OP
Snorlax27

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
Thse are both good alternatives. Twisted tuning also has a great kit for a good price as well. This one requires tapping two wires under the hood which is quite simple.
Thanks Marin. I’m leaning more towards the Titan motorsport flex fuel kit. I’m going for a minimalistic approach without any gauges (Bluetooth app is fine with me) since I live in strict California.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I really like the AMS catted downpipe. It has a very high quality GESI cat. I haven't had any issues with those throwing codes. I Powerneedy also iirc gaurantee's no check engine and has a GESI cat as well. Red Star has been getting my attention a lot lately. They seem to have some amazing quality downpipes with a great heat shield even. And then there is always ETS who iirc also uses GESI cats.

If you need any help with selecting or purchasing a downpipe feel free to reach out to me. =)
Are you aware of any vendor(s) who keeps red star DPs in stock? They seem to ship from Russia otherwise..

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Are you aware of any vendor(s) who keeps red star DPs in stock? They seem to ship from Russia otherwise..
CSG in California sometimes does them. I was considering getting a few of their catted downpipes to keep in stock. Reach out to CSG (Counter Space Garage) and tell them I recommended a red start and see if they can get you one.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Thanks Marin. I’m leaning more towards the Titan motorsport flex fuel kit. I’m going for a minimalistic approach without any gauges (Bluetooth app is fine with me) since I live in strict California.
That kit does not tie into CANBUS so you won't get true flex fuel capabilities (i.e pump x gas and go).

painpals

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
There is a shop that has a dyno and work with tuners all over in our area called overkill performance. We should roll up there together and see if they do group discounts haha
I knew the owner and crew back during my evo days in cali and they're a pretty good crew.

Supra559

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
I am actually going to start planning my next California trip out early next week. I have a car that is unfinished in the bay area that I need to get up there and finish ASAP. As well as a handfull in SoCal. =D
When are you coming back California? I want to get more information see if I can get my car tune with you.

Supra559

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
I am actually going to start planning my next California trip out early next week. I have a car that is unfinished in the bay area that I need to get up there and finish ASAP. As well as a handfull in SoCal. =D
If you are coming to Bay Area I like to meet you there and see if I can get my car tune.