UK… ordering to delivery

djbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Pro
I was looking at hks springs as they keep struts and electronic adjustment, possible new alloys. Undecided on exhuast as factory sounds great I'd possibly look more at catted down pipe but not sure on how much hassle it is on a a91 and a cel light.
Factory sounds great?!
Sponsored

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6
Factory sounds great?!
From what I've looked and from how the car sounded with the windows down I thought it sounded good. Maybe just needs abit more but I'm not keen on a massive amount of pops and bangs I've seen on videos. I could be completely wrong once I've been driving around for a couple of months

djbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Pro
From what I've looked and from how the car sounded with the windows down I thought it sounded good. Maybe just needs abit more but I'm not keen on a massive amount of pops and bangs I've seen on videos. I could be completely wrong once I've been driving around for a couple of months
Yeah, most folk think the EU spec car sounds terrible due to all of the filters in the exhaust system. Myself included.

I had the standard exhaust mod done and it really makes it sound ten times better.

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
Yeah, most folk think the EU spec car sounds terrible due to all of the filters in the exhaust system. Myself included.

I had the standard exhaust mod done and it really makes it sound ten times better.
I'm booking this same mod in straight away

ChrisA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S6

What mod is that mate

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
What mod is that mate
I think he’s referring to having the back box opened up, some of the wadding removed as well as some of the holes in the pipe that runs internally through the inside of the back box covered up/filled in.
I did come across a thread somewhere on here that shows what they look like inside which helps make more sense of it

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
I've just looked at the MyT app and my car is being built ?

Screenshot_20220301-134110_MyT.jpg
Nice! You ordered after me too and I’m still waiting! The only thing I can think of is the fact I changed my colour choice on 30th December. Hopefully anytime now for me too though.
So did anyone work out approx overall time from starting build to dealer delivery?

djbilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Pro
I think he’s referring to having the back box opened up, some of the wadding removed as well as some of the holes in the pipe that runs internally through the inside of the back box covered up/filled in.
I did come across a thread somewhere on here that shows what they look like inside which helps make more sense of it
Yup, this ?

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice! You ordered after me too and I’m still waiting! The only thing I can think of is the fact I changed my colour choice on 30th December. Hopefully anytime now for me too though.
So did anyone work out approx overall time from starting build to dealer delivery?
Hopefully yours should be in the next number of days?
I'm currently on 8 weeks order to build... I bet its still 4weeks away

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

mwilkinson

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra and 1996 Supra (J-Spec RZ)
I was notified on the MyT App on the 16th December 2021 that my car was being built. I picked it up from the dealers on the 27th January 2022, but it had been at the dealers for about a week before I was able to collect it.

So 5 weeks from build to delivery at dealers.

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
Are tyres easy enough to source? I’d read a few guys in the states were struggling
Super easy. I’ve just changed my rears, plenty of choice between Bridgestone, Michelin, Conti etc. I went for the Goodyear F1 Supersport. Fantastic tyre, perhaps slightly better than PS4S

Hakiro09

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 500
Hi everyone,

Congraz to everyone who is about to collect their car or recently collected.

For us waiting, things may get worse. According to various news sources BMW stopped production at all European factory including MINI in Oxford and their engine production in Steyr, Austria . Its seams that a major supplier of wiring harnesses in the Ukraine are having issues(for obvious reason). Considering how much bmw hardware is used on the supra I'm afraid I probably won't get my car this year lol. A couple a weeks ago I was told October 2022 who know how much these events will affect that estimate. Honestly at the end of the day it's a car and there are currently much worse events going on.

If any of you have info from dealers post it here so we can cross reference delivery estimates.

Thanks
Sponsored