UK A90edition - carbon dash trims??

Gezzi_A90

First Name
Geraint
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 GR Supra A90 Edition, 2019 Civic Type R FK8
Just picked up this 2019 A90edition (UK) this week, couldn't be more happy with it.
1FE1239F-3AFE-4A31-AFC4-2C7BC23B721D.jpeg

Spotted these carbon inlays on a well known youtubers video & would love to know where to get a set. They are not quite the same as the rexpeed ones as they have the additional information flexing that rarity, I believe they are a genuine toyota product.

E16A5E47-DEB5-4BE7-ACEE-78158C98C13C.jpeg

All I know is they were sent out post-delivery when new from toyota. The salesman I dealt with was a bit unsure on how or who to speak to for a set however.

Hopefully one of the other 23 uk owners is in here & could point me in the direction for a set or at least to somebody that would be more helpful?

Thanks
Sponsored

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
i would reach out to your local dealership. I'd be surprised if they werent able to help you order it.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Well, why don't you reach out to Shmee.. he responds to YT comments sometimes...

Hillstart

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 GT86, 2019 Supra A90edition, 2020 GR Yaris CP
The inlays were sent out by TGB to confirm that the vehicle was a launch limited edition, 90 available thoughout Europe, we got 24, in the matte grey colour with red interior. There was also a certificate to confirm this.
History, TGB initially got both the items wrong, sending out left hand drive inlays and a certificate with black interior.

OP
OP

Gezzi_A90

First Name
Geraint
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The inlays were sent out by TGB to confirm that the vehicle was a launch limited edition, 90 available thoughout Europe, we got 24, in the matte grey colour with red interior. There was also a certificate to confirm this.
History, TGB initially got both the items wrong, sending out left hand drive inlays and a certificate with black interior.
Thanks for the info!
It seems the original owner either didnā€™t receive these or just didn't fit them. Whatever the case both the inlays and the certificate are missing unfortunately for myself. Iā€™ve sent a few emails out to my local toyota dealers enquiring about possibly obtaining/purchasing a set but nothing has come so far. I have a feeling iā€™m just not speaking to the right person however. Not the end of the world but id would be nice to have them no doubt.

Hillstart

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 GT86, 2019 Supra A90edition, 2020 GR Yaris CP
All in can suggest is that you contact Toyota customer relations quoting the VIN, also see UK A90 owners thread on this forum.

Welcome by the way, itā€™s been a bit quite on here due to lockdown.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
The Carbon fiber inlay is on the the special edition Supra's except for the A91 Edition. Launch Edition has one stating which car out of 1500 (x/1500) or however many went to your specific region/country. The other Supra that got those OEM are the Jarama edition which will be (x/90). I'm very sad that the A91's didn't get this so i had to settle for the REXPEED one.

OP
OP

Gezzi_A90

First Name
Geraint
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
All in can suggest is that you contact Toyota customer relations quoting the VIN, also see UK A90 owners thread on this forum.

Welcome by the way, itā€™s been a bit quite on here due to lockdown.
Thanks mate, just dropped a message on that thread & fired an email over to TCR. Hopefully they have one still sat on a dusty shelf somewhere unclaimed. Weā€™ll see ?
Sponsored