Unsure on aftermarket lug nuts…

zA90cstee

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
So I just ordered some TE37s and I was wondering if I would be able to use the OEM lug nuts for these wheels. I see a lot of people going with stud conversion kits, but I want to try to avoid that if I’m able to. If anyone has any insight on this, lemme know. Thanks.
Sponsored

SlickRicATL

First Name
Ricci
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium (Red)
So I just ordered some TE37s and I was wondering if I would be able to use the OEM lug nuts for these wheels. I see a lot of people going with stud conversion kits, but I want to try to avoid that if I’m able to. If anyone has any insight on this, lemme know. Thanks.
I did the exact same thing. My TE37s show up tomorrow. I was advised to get a conversion kit. I should have that tomorrow as well and can provide updates.

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
I used the OEM lug bolts for my TE37s for 2 summers before I sold the TE37s. No issues.

OP
OP
zA90cstee

zA90cstee

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Thanks for the replies guys, appreciate it!

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
You might be waiting a long time for the wheels. Any Japanese wheel are taking a long shipping time. I've been waiting 9 months so far for my Work Meister S1's

OP
OP
zA90cstee

zA90cstee

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
You might be waiting a long time for the wheels. Any Japanese wheel are taking a long shipping time. I've been waiting 9 months so far for my Work Meister S1's
I ordered Ultra M-Specs in Blast Bronze from Titan Motorsports. They have a shipment of TE37s on the way to their shop right now, so I should have them within the next week or two.
Sponsored