First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Not that popular with supra owners yet, I think they are still getting familiar with this brand. But in the BMW world, this is one of the most popular brands.

We started offering their products not too long ago, and so far it's been all good feedback.

PotatoMafia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have it in mine, I love it, originally had a AWE touring, but I wanted the ability to be quieter for morning starts. No drone (and Iā€™m catless), great figment, highly recommended imo.

plus GOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I have it in mine, I love it, originally had a AWE touring, but I wanted the ability to be quieter for morning starts. No drone (and Iā€™m catless), great figment, highly recommended imo.

plus GOOOOOOOOOOOOLD
Nice!

please post a sound clip when you get a chance

OP
OP

drave199

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2016 Ram Diesel
Damn, thats the problem with this exhaust (and a lot of others for that matter) is a lot of people run different dp and its hard to gauge what the sound will be with a stock down pipe.

Did you install their valve unit or just use sport to open and close? Difficult install? Does changing it from sport to comfort change the exhaust tone?

PotatoMafia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Damn, thats the problem with this exhaust (and a lot of others for that matter) is a lot of people run different dp and its hard to gauge what the sound will be with a stock down pipe.

Did you install their valve unit or just use sport to open and close? Difficult install? Does changing it from sport to comfort change the exhaust tone?
The valves are air driven, you get a small box, I put it next to the battery. I donā€™t think this comes in a version that can be controlled electronically. You get a key with two buttons that can open or close the valves, but you can use the garage door buttons to control them.

I had a buddy install it and it took about 2-3 hours. Not bad.
Sponsored