Vehicles with worst Drivers

Vehicles with worst Drivers

• Total voters

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Every vehicle with a driver who bought that particular vehicle based on the driver “aids” it came with.
Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Metro Detroit area has a lot of FCA / Stallantis drivers. Cant decide between chargers or challengers.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Leaving my neighborhood this morning, first car I get stuck behind is a Prius. This person proceeds to do 15mph in a 45mph zone. On top of that, they are driving right in the middle of the street with their left blinker on. I get sick of going so slow so I pass them on the right since there was so much room. A little after I pass them, they turn right while the left blinker is still on... Fast forward to me going down the freeway. I notice the fast lane is pretty backed up, which is fine since I drove the electric car and get free carpool access. As I get closer to my exit, I notice the traffic is from a truck towing in the fast lane doing 60mph which is illegal out here. Then, right before I turn into my works complex, there is a person in the right turn only lane with their left blinker on. I slowed down thinking they were trying to get over. Nope, they turned right. As previously stated, everyone out here is a horrible driver, regardless of vehicle.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Following up my last post since its a new day. Leaving work to go get lunch, literally at the first light to turn on to the main street, light turns green, I start to creep out and then a semi comes barreling through his red light and barely misses me. Go get some food and head back to work. First light I get to, the car across the street gets impatient and decides to go at a red light. Cool. Then the light turns green and the car in the left turn lane decides to cut everyone off and turn right. Get down to the next light which is also red and the car in front of me starts to stop, then says nope and runs the light, nearly taking out another car. Finally, as I am about to turn back into works parking lot, a car about 3 cars back decides to use the right turn only lane as a passing lane and almost rear ends me as I pull in to the parking lot. Keep in mind, this all happened in about a 3-4 mile venture. This is exactly why I never drive the Supra. Its only a matter of time before one of these idiots run into me.

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra MK5, 2005 Mazda6 i
Honestly I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted 'SoCal drivers' since they cover just about every car and more in this list. From experience, living in SoCal for 20+ years then moving to the Midwest, the difference is incomparable.

• SoCal drivers don't know how to use lanes, rule by the book, the left most lane is the fastest... but I still run into those drivers going 60MPH.
  • More than 95% of drivers I've seen don't use their turn signals, always need to double check before merging onto a lane so you don't get side swiped by someone merging into the same lane.
  • Drivers are insane, they will merge over 4 lanes in 2 seconds. Or they will dodge and weave through congested traffic going 80+ MPH (assuming they haven't stolen the vehicle 😂).
  • Blow through stop signs... "california roll"
  • They will be bumper to bumper when exiting parking lots of large events - I'll be honest I've done this.

• Midwest drivers are similar if you are closer to a large city, but out in the country it's extremely different. Although no matter where you are, 99% of drivers use their turn signals.
  • Rule of thumb in the Midwest is the left lane is the passing lane, almost never ran into anyone in front going slower and if I do, they always move to the right. It's amazing.
I haven't been in the Midwest for long, but when I came back to SoCal for the holidays, I could see a huge difference in how you'll likely run into more aggressive drivers in SoCal.

Last edited:

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly I'm surprised I'm the only one who voted 'SoCal drivers' since they cover just about every car and more in this list. From experience, living in SoCal for 20+ years then moving to the Midwest, the difference is incomparable.

• SoCal drivers don't know how to use lanes, rule by the book, the left most lane is the fastest... but I still run into those drivers going 60MPH.
  • More than 95% of drivers I've seen don't use their turn signals, always need to double check before merging onto a lane so you don't get side swiped by someone merging into the same lane.
  • Drivers are insane, they will merge over 4 lanes in 2 seconds. Or they will dodge and weave through congested traffic going 80+ MPH (assuming they haven't stolen the vehicle 😂).
  • Blow through stop signs... "california roll"
  • They will be bumper to bumper when exiting parking lots of large events - I'll be honest I've done this.

• Midwest drivers are similar if you are closer to a large city, but out in the country it's extremely different. Although no matter where you are, 99% of drivers use their turn signals.
  • Rule of thumb in the Midwest is the left lane is the passing lane, almost never ran into anyone in front going slower and if I do, they always move to the right. It's amazing.
I haven't been in the Midwest for long, but when I came back to SoCal for the holidays, I could see a huge difference in how you'll likely run into more aggressive drivers in SoCal.
Did you miss me and @Evolution rants..? Lol

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Following up on my last post.
7443ED10-E5EF-48B9-8C4C-B8EB19870E4B.jpeg
Altima in the fast last doing 85mph on a donut. If this doesn't scream "california drivers are a different breed.", Idk what to tell you.
From some of the things said about drivers by you. The state could lower taxes if they just enforced the traffic laws on these people haha.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
From some of the things said about drivers by you. The state could lower taxes if they just enforced the traffic laws on these people haha.
Ya but instead they target yellow Supras with "stock" exhaust and send them to the ref for being too loud.

Oh and BTW - they dont care about people going way too fast on a donut. They dont care if you are driving a car around that looks like it was just totaled in an accident with the bumpers dragging on the ground and the doors held closed with a ratchet strap. What they do care about is no front plate, tinted windows and anything that looks modified, legal or not. The nicer your car is, the bigger the target you are.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Ya but instead they target yellow Supras with "stock" exhaust and send them to the ref for being too loud.

Oh and BTW - they dont care about people going way too fast on a donut. They dont care if you are driving a car around that looks like it was just totaled in an accident with the bumpers dragging on the ground and the doors held closed with a ratchet strap. What they do care about is no front plate, tinted windows and anything that looks modified, legal or not. The nicer your car is, the bigger the target you are.
Now that's stupid. I understand some people can't afford nice vehicles, but it should be at least road worthy. Driving on a donut that fast is just suicidal and should be way higher on the ticket list than a modified exhaust or some other car modification.