Verus Engineering UCW Rear Wing

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
I know there are plenty of photos of this wing on social media by now but I figured sharing some high quality photos of it installed might be helpful to those on the fence or researching other wing options. I knew I wanted an aggressive wing as my car is driven hard on track days as well as on backroads during road rallies and weekend drives. I love the way the Verus wing attaches to the car opposed to others on the market and the materials are top notch. I highly recommend this wing and the guys at Verus are also excellent to communicate with.

v7.jpeg
v4.jpeg

v9.JPEG
v3.jpeg
v2.jpeg
v5.JPEG
v6.jpeg
v8.JPEG
v1.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Huddleston

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
If only it weren't literally 2000 dollars
quality costs money. Happy to support a business that does so much R&D and uses such high quality components.

Katniss2020

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR, 1961 C10 Apache, 1972 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon
I like it a lot. I thought of doing the GT4 graphics and this wing reminds me of that look. I like the mount area as well.. I assume it’s bolted down; how was that area for drilling?

OP
OP
Huddleston

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
I like it a lot. I thought of doing the GT4 graphics and this wing reminds me of that look. I like the mount area as well.. I assume it’s bolted down; how was that area for drilling?
It is bolted down. no issues at all.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Wing is nice, but I don't care for the square endplates. The car doesn't have a square corner on it, so it doesn't fit imo. With a different design endplate it would look much better.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Wing is nice, but I don't care for the square endplates. The car doesn't have a square corner on it, so it doesn't fit imo. With a different design endplate it would look much better.
Agreed. Doesn’t fit the shape of the rear trunk. Maybe have it curve the same way.

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
Sorry never been a fan of those style wings...just looks to generic to me...like the ones every Honda civic boy raver has....and nothing about it matches the car in my eye...

It does look to be a quality piece though...

Steve

geert.bieseman

First Name
Geert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan GT-R R33 ; Toyota Supra MKV
Love that style of wing and you know it actually works at the track due to the R&D.

Unfortunately in Belgium, you are not allowed to place aftermarket parts in carbon (although you could paint it to mask the carbon lol)
Sponsored