Video/Screen Mirroring....

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
i asked for update from some of the guys that made full screen carplay work on other BMWs for update on phone mirror however they need some data files from Toyota which unfortunately they havent been able to get. So until they get it we are currently SOL.
thanks for trying
Sponsored

B58fan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hi guys. I'm having trouble with screen mirroring. Its asking for a Wi-Fi password on my note10. What's the default A90 Wi-Fi password? Its not my phone's Wi-Fi password.

AndyMy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020 launch edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys. I'm having trouble with screen mirroring. Its asking for a Wi-Fi password on my note10. What's the default A90 Wi-Fi password? Its not my phone's Wi-Fi password.
Use smart view to connect to toyota screen mirror

AndyMy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_1406.jpg

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Don't think it's the same on Google Pixel phone, I don't have that app. Try WiFi direct but that just times out, try WiFi normal and it asks for password

AndyMy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Don't think it's the same on Google Pixel phone, I don't have that app. Try WiFi direct but that just times out, try WiFi normal and it asks for password
Screenshot_20200930-222426_Samsung Internet.jpg

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red LE Supra MKV, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Ford Explorer Sport
Pixel phones cannot do it. You need a phone that supports mirror cast. Pixel phones cannot do wireless display using this method.

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Thanks man

Pixel phones cannot do it. You need a phone that supports mirror cast. Pixel phones cannot do wireless display using this method.
That makes sense, had trouble mirroring to other stuff in the past also. I think it only like Chrome cast enabled devices

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks man

That makes sense, had trouble mirroring to other stuff in the past also. I think it only like Chrome cast enabled devices
You are correct. Mirror cast has licensing costs... It's one of the reasons I left pixel devices. Now on the OnePlus 7t... Great phone and can mirror!

angrytoddler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks aye, saved me potentially a lot of time trying to figure out why it wouldn't work
Yeah - I am a Pixel fan - but this was a main reason I left Pixel. I also have a tone of TV's and without Chromecast - I couldn't connect. Now I can cast to almost every modern TV in seconds.
Sponsored