Visconti flex fuel and jb4

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
After research it looks like the fuel it flex fuel kit is best for jb4 because it connects to it but it's not a true flex fuel. So my question is, can the Visconti flex fuel kit and jb4 work together? I want to run a custom e50 tune.
What is best?
Sponsored

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
After research it looks like the fuel it flex fuel kit is best for jb4 because it connects to it but it's not a true flex fuel. So my question is, can the Visconti flex fuel kit and jb4 work together? I want to run a custom e50 tune.
What is best?
Get fuel it, it works with jb4.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Jb4 is only good for a specific blend (yes I know Z-dog just said that) so basically the kit is only to display what ethanol level you’re actually at. Fuelit is the cheapest option. No need to pay for something more advanced that you can’t use

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
Get fuel it, it works with jb4.
do not get fuel it if you plan on supporting true flex fuel at any point down the road. you need CANBUS support for all flashing platforms. Fuel it aint it.

our stealth kit flex fuel kit, MHDs b58 kit that they just released, and viscontis kit are the only acceptable option currently.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
do not get fuel it if you plan on supporting true flex fuel at any point down the road. you need CANBUS support for all flashing platforms. Fuel it aint it.

our stealth kit flex fuel kit, MHDs b58 kit that they just released, and viscontis kit are the only acceptable option currently.
FWIW though, Fuel-It sensor works fine with Visconti's kit. If you want to upgrade to flex later, you just swap the harness.

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
FWIW though, Fuel-It sensor works fine with Visconti's kit. If you want to upgrade to flex later, you just swap the harness.
well yea, but why bother doing it twice when the right solutions have been available forever.